• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

which benzo is best?

Those used medically are almost always the best option. But KNOWING what you actually have is just as important to HR. So many fakes are turning up.

Purely from a safety perspective I think etizolam and perhaps pyrazolam are the safest (the latter DID make it into animal studies but it's production costs defeated it). Also related compounds such as clobazam and etifoxine (although the latter may require liver function tests).

We are seeing many governments stamping down on benzodiazepines. I believe that for RC vendors, this is because they seek the highest profit. I mean, the profit on Pyrazolam was about 400% but the profit on flunitrazolam must be about 400000%. Right now a Kg of that is worth more than a Kg of fentanyl or a Kg of LSD. So expect organised criminals who don't care about the safety of end users.

Their are also some unusual unrelated compounds that made it into the scientific field but didn't receive a licence for one reason or another. Some ended up getting licences to treat animals... but often that's because their pharmokinitics are significantly different in man.

Sekio found a really unusual opioid. It's only used in animals and only for euthanasia of said animals... BUT I can honestly see someone working out that it's cheap & commercially available... and then lots of end users will die. That is my fear. The safety of the end user is of little or no concern to organised criminals.

Last edited:
Long ago I watched a documentary about what would happen if drugs were legalised and pushed on market like booze, cigs and coffee are now and while documentary got many things wrong imo, what they did get right is how big pharma would rush toward more potent and generally stronger drugs leading to many problems, and that’s already quite correct for RC benzos and opiates.

I'm sure they have servers entirely full of data for just that day. If someone hacked THAT it would let the cat out of the bag.... But if they have sense, they will be as guarded as the nuclear key.

Well lets just use example of BC decriminalization law 2.5grams-
1.) these fuckers clearly havent done drugs
2.) ball o methamp vs 2500mg of benzoesquewhateverzam? (Just saying, former would get evereyone at a party pretty high; the latter could kill everyone
3.) using users as scapegoat for social ills fucking dumb. But also these compounds come w great privileage and responsibility; .nobody is entitled to it, yet everyone should be able to freely experiment, express and explore w their life without having to deal w scammers, cartels and the Big Rxtel. And most doctors.

either way, forecast isn’t looking fair.

im looking for something more euphoric and subtle to just lighten up anxiety once in awhile not like a heavy knockout blacking out for 2 days or anything crazy like that. im a really big fan of ativan so im looking for something similar thats an rc or something i can just take in a small dose to help with anxiety. i was thinking maybe an etizolam solution or something can i just drip the solution on blotter papers dosing it myself? is etizolam good for killing anxiety without blacking out or is isnt it notorious for people accidentally blacking out thinking they're sober? but i guess thats just what just comes with benzos.

i really prefer something i can get a bunch of blotters or tablets that holds me over for awhile and being cheapish. otherwise should i just go for xanax?
If you can get it, etizolam is the dogs bollocks, in my opinion. Development of tolerance is so slow, it actually keeps improving up to the 1st 2 months and withdrawal is a fraction of the horror it is with normal benzos .
Oh and it can be quite fun, seeing it's short-medium duration action (like xanax that doesn't knock you out - unless that's what you want!)

If you can get it, etizolam is the dogs bollocks, in my opinion. Development of tolerance is so slow, it actually keeps improving up to the 1st 2 months and withdrawal is a fraction of the horror it is with normal benzos .
Oh and it can be quite fun, seeing it's short-medium duration action (like xanax that doesn't knock you out - unless that's what you want!)

Absolutely, id say that Etizolam is one of the best benzos ive ever had. It is really euphoric for me and when i would make a solution with Propylene Glycol 100mgs/30ml and i would take a ml sublingually it would kick in fast and hard. Id spent a year on it dosing daily at one point and when i came off yeah it sucked. But it was way easier than a Xanax withdrawal.

I personally cant tell the different other than the potency and duration. They all the feel the same to me.

I take it back. After having to switch from xanax to valium for a taper now for the second time, I can definitely feel the difference.

The one you're about to take :rockon:

jk harm reduction

Last edited:
bromazepam best benzo ever. There is even one euro clearnet shop that sells legit bromazepam ;)
I agree mate. But after 10 years l have to stop. Cut my 6mg pill in half and been taking it for the last 2 months. Is it safe to switch to 1.5mg and after a month to 0.75mg?

Temazepam is the best recreational benzo but dosages are too high in mass to administer on paper. It’s an outdated pharma drug not an rc

Temazepam is the most euphoric benzo ive had but thats not a rc though
Funny I made the exact same post under yours without even realizing it.

Did you ever Inject it? Any rush or extra effects or no?

Any interesting combos with other drugs untried?

I never really abused temazepam…just had a small script long ago. But I used it alone and it was mildly psychedelic and like a light ketamine dreamy state along with benzo anxiolysis

Funny I made the exact same post under yours without even realizing it.

Did you ever Inject it? Any rush or extra effects or no?

Any interesting combos with other drugs untried?

I never really abused temazepam…just had a small script long ago. But I used it alone and it was mildly psychedelic and like a light ketamine dreamy state along with benzo anxiolysis

Ive only ever eaten it. I would never inject temazepam fuck that lol. I did IV vials of ativan and valium though and i can't say i got any real rush from it. Although ativan does nothing for me anyway and Valium isnt as euphoric as temaz in my opinion. I mean ya it kicked in quick but there was no real rush. It was just like taking it orally except it's onset was much quicker of course. So i certainly wouldnt risk shooting something as risky as temaz when i might not even get a rush from it.

As far as combos go one of my fav back in the day was temaz with oxycodone. For awile i was getting 30mg temaz and 10mg oxy ir's from my doctor and i was eating them like candy