• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

which benzo is best?

kushblowin

Bluelighter
im looking for something more euphoric and subtle to just lighten up anxiety once in awhile not like a heavy knockout blacking out for 2 days or anything crazy like that. im a really big fan of ativan so im looking for something similar thats an rc or something i can just take in a small dose to help with anxiety. i was thinking maybe an etizolam solution or something can i just drip the solution on blotter papers dosing it myself? is etizolam good for killing anxiety without blacking out or is isnt it notorious for people accidentally blacking out thinking they're sober? but i guess thats just what just comes with benzos.

i really prefer something i can get a bunch of blotters or tablets that holds me over for awhile and being cheapish. otherwise should i just go for xanax?

It's purely a matter of opinion. I prefer both alprazolam and diazepam. Alprazolam always hits hard like sledgehammer and has to be respected dosing wise. Diazepam is really nicely mellow becasuse it's both physically and mentally very relaxing at the same time + muscle relaxing properties.

im looking for something more euphoric and subtle to just lighten up anxiety once in awhile not like a heavy knockout blacking out for 2 days or anything crazy like that. im a really big fan of ativan so im looking for something similar thats an rc or something i can just take in a small dose to help with anxiety. i was thinking maybe an etizolam solution or something can i just drip the solution on blotter papers dosing it myself? is etizolam good for killing anxiety without blacking out or is isnt it notorious for people accidentally blacking out thinking they're sober? but i guess thats just what just comes with benzos.

i really prefer something i can get a bunch of blotters or tablets that holds me over for awhile and being cheapish. otherwise should i just go for xanax?
personally the only benzo that ever truly gave me euphoria was real alprazolam

There's a lot of good benzos out there, however personally etizolam is my least favorite. Etizolam actually gives me paradoxical dysphoria, mania, anxiety. That's just me though.

I say xanax, but be aware that most xanax out there is fake now and some other RC benzo.

It's purely a matter of opinion. I prefer both alprazolam and diazepam. Alprazolam always hits hard like sledgehammer and has to be respected dosing wise. Diazepam is really nicely mellow becasuse it's both physically and mentally very relaxing at the same time + muscle relaxing properties.
Yeah everyone has their taste in benzos.

Personally I find diaz to be fairly boring and slightly dysphoric lol.

OP you gotta expierment for yourself.

I prefer a benzo MIND high over a PHYSICAL high.

I like alprazolam because I find it to be the clearest / least sedating while being powerfully anxiolytic. Has something to do with having additional dopaminergic properties next to its GABAergic mechanism.
Out of the RCs, pagoclone is quite nice.

Pyrazolam yeah, remember it from some years ago when it was fresh on market, but only in the lowest dosage (0.5mg? don't remember.) was a good anxiolytic but less pronounced than alprazolam. Lorazepam is what they prescribed most in my home country, I didn't like it too much, interfered with doing things. Clonazepam is what you get here in MX, roughly similar.

Klonopin for president. Its the only benzo I would seek out for the effects. The others put me to sleep but for some reason food on benzos is unbelievably delicious. I love making salads on xanax (don't ask I don't know why) or ordering food). Klonopin is smooth and not a hammer of benzo effects. Plus, the hangover from klonopin is very tolerable if even nice. Xanax hangovers for me at even 2 milligrams can have a nasty depressive episode day after.

Alprazolam for the win. As far as RC's ive had them all (nearly) and etizolam is the closest. Not as warm though. Oddly, while bromazolam is technically far closer to alprazolam tham etizolam, i still prefer etizolam. Havent had alprazolam in years. Like etizolam its likely to get me into fights which isnt good. But they are both motivating and energetic.

There are times when i use benzos for medicinal purposes. Not for recreation. But it is a form of recreation, when suffocating anxiety disappears and i feel normal and calm. But there is one which actually gives some sort of "kicks" and it is alprazolam. Doctors do not write prescription for that easily around here, for that exact reason.

The benzos which i use medicinally at times, are temazepam (mildest ones, 10mg) and oxazepam (mildest ones, 15mg) And they are just fine. They do what they are supposed to do.

Yes they are reluctant to script alprazolam around here too and when they do they go for the low dosages.

I enjoy alprazolam too, it has a real kick.

But diazepam is the only benzo that will make me feel happy in a way and not just under the influence.

I will never understand why people praise diaz so highly.

It has almost zero mental effect on me. Amazing muscle relaxer and depressant, but gives me nothing other than that... it's just... boring to me. Like GHB. Good, but boring, and zero euphoria.

hmm

Yes they are reluctant to script alprazolam around here too and when they do they go for the low dosages.

I enjoy alprazolam too, it has a real kick.

But diazepam is the only benzo that will make me feel happy in a way and not just under the influence.
Sorry, i broke the rules :( Will not happen again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, let's edit out that price.

However, that's insanely cheap to me. Typically the only real alp I can find costs way more than I'm willing to spend (in the US). Cheap pressed xanax is super cheap.

I will never understand why people praise diaz so highly.

I understand it perfectly.

cameron-diaz_13142-220x311-34y5571do66byqhh50i29s.jpg

I'd say flualprazolam is my favorite. It's the child of regular Xanax and twice as potent. Can last up to 14 hours with after effects lasting 24-36 hours.
I'm really fond of flualprazolam too. It's great for recreational use but i personally wouldn't use it as replacement for the commercial benzos that are used in the daytime for anxiety (i.e. alprazolam, diazepam, lorazepam etc). It's too "heavy duty" for me to function without being obviously intoxicated. It's also really close to triazolam's (Halcion) chemical structure. The only difference is that a chlorine atom is replaced by a fluorine.