• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

which benzo is best?

the way ive always seen it amongst my friends, was out of the big 3, xanax valium and klonopin, one of them didn't wouldn't work very good for you, which is why i think we got some varying reviews

now for me, i think diazapam aka valium is the best - it's got a smoother half-life - it stays with me longer so it's a smoother landing from it - plus i can remember more than when i take xanax....i like xanax it's just that it's shorter and more blackout-ish and it feels like i have a little more anxiety after its wears off sometimes...so i like it and im ok with it but i prefer diazapam first

k-pins don't even touch me - so they're not even considered in my cabinet

so yea i do think you have to try all 3 of those and see what you like
I'm a big big big fan of Etizolam. All theinotriazalobenzodiazepines react well for me.
Triazolobenzos send me aggresive and stimulated to fuck.
Straight benzos are mostly good but seem to be mostly sedating.

If I could only choose one, my all-around global choice would be diazepam (Valium), because I find it to be balanced pretty much exactly between the two poles of utilitarian and recreational uses. My second choice would be etizolam (Etilaam), since it is a practical choice as well as nicely euphoric, if a bit less "warm" than diazepam. In third would be alprazolam (Xanax), which is amnestic and impairing but can also be quite useful, and which is overhyped and exaggerated but can also be quite enjoyable.

[Honorable mention: phenazepam (Phenorelaxan) -- the "coldness" and amnesia of lorazepam + the strength and long duration of clonazepam + a very slow onset.]

For primarily utilitarian purposes, my first choice would be clonazepam (Rivotril), which is at least decent for most possible uses, and isn't as impairing as other benzos. Bromazepam (Lexotan) has effects that are just as good or even better, but I'd put it in second place since it lacks clonazepam's long duration (and high dosing). In third place is probably lorazepam (Ativan), as a stronger but less pleasant and more amnestic alternative to bromazepam.

[Honorable mention: oxazepam (Serax) -- the "warmth" and non-amnesia of diazepam + the strength and short duration of lorazepam + an extremely slow onset.]

For primarily recreational purposes, my first choice would be nitrazepam (Mogadon) for its sedative and myorelaxant effects, which are perfect with stimulants and opiates (in synergy or for comedowns/WDs). Temazepam (Normison/Restoril) has perhaps even better euphoria, but (like bromazepam) it comes in second place due to lesser strength and duration. In third place I would put brotizolam (Lendormin), which has the same fast onset and enviable intensity but short duration of triazolam (Halcion), while being dosed somewhat stronger.

[Honorable mention: cinolazepam (Gerodorm) -- the "warmth" and amnesia of temazepam + the strength and long duration of nitrazepam + a slow onset.]

I really found flunitrazepam euphoric the time I got some. Temazepam just knocked me the fuck out, but I took like 15 pills, triazolam just put me to sleep as well. I like alprazolam if I had a panic attack, hits you real hard and fast. For general everyday anxiety I found bromazepam and clonazepam the best. I am currently attempting to stop my daily clonazepam that I have taken for 6 and a half years. Lorazepam just made hallucinate that is the only one I really dont like. They are a pain to get off of though so I would not recommend taking them more than one or two days a week.

I miss phenazepam. I used to get grams and bc of the high potency and like 30 hr half life they lasted forever. About to dose some more deschloroetizolam. This half gram has been going WAY faster than expected. I was prescribed 20mg diazepam/ day for like 8 years. Miss my script but don't miss withdrawal seizures.....i need a good source for bulk benzos again.

I ordered deschloroetizolam bc half a gram cost almost as much as 50x blotters of some of the newer more potent rc benzos. I dunno if I've gotten 50 doses out of it but it's unlikely 50 blotters would equal 50 doses for me either. Been tripping and rolling a lot and big doses of deschloroetiz been helping me sleep big time. It's a great all around benzo. Just like etiz for real but been taking way higher doses. Even up to 25-30mg....

I've wrecked two cars bc of benzos. Rear ended someone once bc of too much phenazepam and drinking (praise the Lord the people i rear ended saw me fucked up and drove me home instead of calling the police) and once flipped a car bc of trying to make a phone call to my ex wife while driving high on etizolam. The fire department came and used the jaws of life to cut the roof off the car to extract me.

Btw: has anyone ever noticed clonazepam is just like alprazolam, just say more sedatin? Or is this just me?

It's purely a matter of opinion. I prefer both alprazolam and diazepam. Alprazolam always hits hard like sledgehammer and has to be respected dosing wise. Diazepam is really nicely mellow becasuse it's both physically and mentally very relaxing at the same time + muscle relaxing properties.
I take Alprazolam for my panic attacks. Great for those and a little goes a long way to calm you down. Dunno if I'd ever consider doing those recreationally though

Me encantan los benzos, pero el problema es que son muy adictivos. Para mi insomnio tomo 5mg de Lorazepam combinado con lyrica, quetiapina y etumine. Tengo un insomnio muy duro.
Creo que las benzodiacepinas son muy buenas para la ansiedad, los ataques de pánico y el insomnio.
I dont use it in a recreation way.

Alprazolam patéame en el culo.
Lorazepam amnèsia en grandes dosis.
Midazolam demasiado blando en una dosis de 7,5 mg. Me encantaría probar midazolam IV.
El diazepam calma mis músculos. También para conciliar el sueño.
Clonazepam 2mg Creo que es bueno para la ansiedad.
Sorry cause I write in english but google translate it.

depends on needs.
I find bromazolam is perfect for me after decades of searching and Rx-es.
Gotta see doc soon so gotta be honest about what hes gonna find in my blood work. There is history but this is a new addition and the only one he will find.
Will tell him why and such and maybe he understands or doesnt. Hear he is a sub doc but not sure I am ready for that.
Cyclobenzaprine only works for so long and he swears by it (and it helps until it doesnt).
Gotta have a heart to heart with him. Cannot stand the pills he throws at me got shit in bags, bottles and other containers that I feel is garbage.
Not sure I like this doc he is very hands off. Not saying I wanna be molested or anything just not what I am used to.

All are potent&for short use only.some are more potent than other on weight by weight scale,some short&other long acting.some needs helps of certain enzymes to metabolize....on diazepam from years and is one of the best for me.Bromazepam also....not so strong,one is long&other medium acting...a pills for elderly....in fact

diazepam-most functioning &’balanced’
Clonazepam-similar to above but can‘t ever get hold of it
etizolam- most stimulating
flualprazolam- gotta be careful; this stuff made me black out. One of v few times in my life where that occured.
but microdose it is very effective for big anx.

Both alprazolam and flualp, there is a fine line where it just becomes ’time to pass out’, whereelse clonazapem doesnt. Diazepam neither but due to long half life, sometimes accumulation it sneaks up on you and you re sedated a f.

there seems to be flood of bromazepam right now, it sounded v sedating/hypnotic, but am I mistaken?