• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Which benzo for parties/clubs?

40tuna

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

So I recently got a script for klonopin and took 0.5 before the club last night. Needless to say I just felt calm, but had no desire to dance or socialize. Is my dose too low? Or is xanax or valium a better fit?

I can't drink alcohol so that is out of the question. My last drink was 3 months ago but I still go out with the buddies. But partying sober is boring as hell. Any tips?

benzos are downers, the more you take the less you are going to want to 'party'

Hmmm, but i'm reading that Xanax is popular for parties. Is that only the case if you mix it with alcohol?

Also, some people report feeling drunk off klonopin without the sloppyness.

xanax is only popular if you wanna get messed up which is the case if you mix xanax with alcohol
benzos in general have zero to very little rec value
benzos are designed to calm you the hell down nothing more nothing less well....some might give you a drunk feeling but its not something for a party environment
for me valium is the only benzo that provides any type of euphoric value along with anti anxiety properties but even at that its nothing for rec use

Klonopin generally makes me more social at medium doses, but generally yeah benzos aren't party drugs. More like relax on the couch drugs.

Yeah, I feel you guys are right. I took 1 mg tonight and felt nothing. My brand is Mylan generic. Is this decent? I might try 2mg tomorrow and if nothing, then give val or xanax a shot. I guess I was looking for some sort of high or buzz.

Yeah, I feel you guys are right. I took 1 mg tonight and felt nothing. My brand is Mylan generic. Is this decent? I might try 2mg tomorrow and if nothing, then give val or xanax a shot. I guess I was looking for some sort of high or buzz.

nehh you wont if anything you might catch a small buzz but by this point you can very easily black out and do some stupid shit that you wont remember

seriously, you're not gonna catch a buzz. youll just feel calm. take more, you'll get calmer still and a bit sloppy and stupid. take even more and you'll black out and wake up to find you've offended a friend badly or texted all your ex-girlfriends saying you still love them or been arrested etc. etc.

if they chill you out, great! but trying for anything beyond this is futile.

If you're going to be drinking alcohol, you shouldn't take any benzodiazepines. Especially if you plan on going out with the same group of friends ever again. It's not a commentary on your level of responsibility. Once your under the influence is when drinking more and taking more pills is going to seem like a good idea. I had to carry my friend out of a bar once because he had taken 3mg of lorazepam and then decided to drink six shots in 15 minutes before the bartender cut him off. He's an engineer, straightlaced and very moderate in everything he does... No one is safe.

If you decide you're going to take clonazepam before you go out, don't take more than 1 and leave the pill bottle at home.

Benzos are the opposite of parties, like most people have already stated.

Not trying to get you to do any of these, but party drugs are more like MDMA/MDA, LSD, Meth, Etc.
Although Benzos would be a fantastic way to end the night or while your coming down off uppers.
Valium/Xanax are my favourite benzos followed by kpins

0.5mg Clonazolam (without tolerance) combined with a stim is very nice for parties. Avoid alcohol, maybe have 2 or 3 beers but no hard booze please. Also watch out what you say/do, benzos losen your inhibitions and combined with a stim and alc this can lead to some crazy shit. Benzos alone? Nah, not for parties, maybe other social happenings.

Be wary of blackouts from benzos + alcohol (or even too much benzo alone). No place is good for those, but a party is definitely not a good place.

Yeah I think im gonna try 2 mg next weekend as a last resort. If nothing, then onto something else.

Partying on benzos? wtf? I once went to a party after snorting ketamine and I dont remember much after that...wasnt pretty