• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which 2c gives the best visual hallucinations?

ryandnb

Greenlighter
2cb 2ce or 2ci? erowid doesnt seem to tell me which one gives the best visuals

2cb 2ce or 2ci? erowid doesnt seem to tell me which one gives the best visuals

I haven't taken them all, but I can vouch against 2c-b, 2c-i and 2c-d. They are certainly visual, but the empathogens tend to be fairly mild in psychedelic terms.

I've taken so much 2c-b that I couldn't see my environment very well at all, but the visuals weren't exactly minblowingly complex and it wasn't 'particularly' intense (comparatively speaking).

2c-i and 2c-d are relatively similar to 2c-b in terms of visuals/depth of experience. They are certainly visual but there are more psychedelic 2C's which I'd expect to take the title. From what I've read, 2C-T-4 isn't particularly visual either, nor is 2C-C. I can't remember about 2c-t-2.

From what I've read, 2c-e ot 2c-t-7 will take the crown.

In particular I seem to remember reading trip reports that 2c-t-7 is incredibly visual.

EDIT: Do you mean just out of 2c-b, 2c-d, or 2c-i? I'd say they're all relatively the same, and it's going to come down to dose. None of them are particularly visual chemicals.

From what I've read, 2c-e ot 2c-t-7 will take the crown.

In particular I seem to remember reading trip reports that 2c-t-7 is incredibly visual.

I think thats spot on..

Also I hear 2C-P can be strongly visual, no surprise there perhaps as it is structurally somewhere in between 2C-E and 2C-T-7 in a sense.

This thread might be for you:
the most visual psychedelic thread

Visuals can be pretty damn mindblowing, but I think it is a little myopic to focus too much on the visuals. Many people are of course very visually oriented, and when you tell or imagine what happens in a trip it is usually movie like, but mentally - behind the screens - also a lot can happen that works synergistic with visuals.

Of the 2c-x phenthylamines I have tried, 2c-p was by far the most visual. 2C-T-2 and 2c-e were probably similar in terms of visual intensity and complexity. 2c-i was visual but the visuals were never very complex. DOx and nbome are highly visual and complex IME, but while DOx can be a "full" psychedelic in lack of a better term, nbome is all visual with a euphoric push, and hardly any mental effects to speak of.

2C-P @ 15mg is very visual for sure, ime at least. Whether they are oev or cev, it's pretty strong though it is a bit weird to have cevs while getting stuck in a neutral thought loop.

I'm one of those who are very visually oriented because my actual vision is erratic. My left eye is a -1.75 but my right eye is a -4.75, so without contacts/lenses I can't see shit in detail past a couple yards unless I just leave my left eye open, heh. I get free visuals without them, and they increase exponentially on psychs/stims.

I think one of the most enjoyable occurrences from taking psychs is when I can see clearly without corrective lenses. It's an incredible phenomenon imo, just like time dilation. The latter feels like your life is getting extended.

But anyway, I heard recently that 2C-B is very visual at the right dose too. It can also be a bit disorienting from what I've seen. 2C-I is also visual, color and pattern wise, while 2C-P's is of a different nature. In the darkness is where its visuals are most prominent, ironically. I've read that it is similar to 2C-E, which is what intrigued me about it but I haven't tried it.