• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Where to buy a good testing kit in Vancouver/Surrey BC

sp604

Greenlighter
I was planning on getting the complete adulterant screening kit dancesafe.org sells for $50 but I really want to have a kit ASAP (like today or tomorrow if there's anywhere that's open and sells them) and if I order one it won't be here before New Years which is definitely not good.

Preferably a better kit that tests for more adulterants. Someone told me you could get them at head shops but the only good head shops I know of are in Vancouver and that's a bit of a trip for me but if they're open today (or tomorrow, boxing day) and I know they carry them that's what I'll do.

...so has anyone in the area bought a adulterant screening kit locally or know if that's possible, or am I going to to have to order one online?

not to mention the kit doesn't ship to canada even if I did have time to wait for it to

not to mention the kit doesn't ship to canada even if I did have time to wait for it to
dancesafe doesn't ship to Canada? You should try express mail, usually comes within a business day here in the US. For the price express mail costs, it should get there...

Has anyone come across a place that sells testing kits? I'm not big on ordering stuff online (don't question me :p) so I would much rather buy it in person. Thanks ahead of time!

Amazon.com has some disposable marquis reagents. Probably less sketch from there, but either way...

As for in person, IDK