• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where The Wild Things Are - The Wrap Up

What a week it's been....
Thanks to everyone who rocked up to our little bush doof. From the feedback that we've gotten most of you had a great time - so our number one objective was achieved.
Thanks also to everyone who helped us out, either by setting up, packing up or playing - especially Decimal Dan and Van Diemen - you guys both rock and we're looking forward to having you back again at our next party.
Speaking of which, we'll be running our next party in a few more months. We plan to continue with our format of running small, invite only parties with a wicked blend of hard ass tekno and head fucking psy. Our next venue has already been found and we plan to bring back and pump up the killer sound system that we had over the weekend.
If you get on our invite list (remember hard ass ravers need only apply) then send it in to me at [email protected]
Thanks again guys for helping us make a great party. Looking forward to the next one already.
Gene aka plastikman aka Psyentist.
------------------
I'm not addicted to coke, I just like the smell of it...

so when is the Sydney leg?
smile.gif
Id be more than happy to spin some nasty psy if you guys head north ...
wink.gif
hehe...
------------------
Bom Shankar!

Ohhhhhhhh yeah! Bring it on Gene! That sound system fucken RAWKED! I reckon the 6000w one would be even nicer next time round
wink.gif

Hopefully see a lot more Bluelighters at the next Bovine adventure
smile.gif

------------------
If life is like a box of chocolates, then what the hell is a Turkish Delight?!?

I'm glad I haven't scared you off for good Funky
wink.gif

I like the idea of the smallish (we're aiming for around the 250 mark) regular invite only parties because everyone gets to know everyone.

If I'm not there call the police, and maybe the army, might even need the FBI (or the Australian equivalent)

and if I'm not there then you have to go to my funeral. Don't worry about Funky she just needs to get off the weed.
------------------
It's all just a bit of childs play

Don't worry Plastikman, you don't scare me and I have gotten off the weed already I think? Nah seriously, I just won't be smoking whilst taking other things, it always fucks me up!

Yeah wish I could stop. Oh thats right I have, I just forgot.....or have I?

Damn right it does
wink.gif
. BTW Tars the Aus equivelent is ASIO. Ummmm but yeah I'll be there rain hail or shine as long as those comfy couches are there.
------------------
It's all just a bit of childs play

If you are all not there you'll have the broom to answer to
smile.gif

For those of you who did not come - you are missing a wicked nite with wicked company - all efforts on the next one thanks
smile.gif

------------------
Carola's humblest servant
VaN d

Agreed - Singed sealed and delivered by
KENNETH J HOATH.
------------------
And thats the Bottom Line.