• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Where is the most painful place you can get a tattoo?

most painful place i've had tattooed was a rose on all over my elbow; tattooist call it the 'swellbow' and/or the 'hellbow'.
proper painful and swells up to fuck.

ditch of the arm is also quite a nasty one, mary's halo was a biiiitch to have done \/
12509367_10153441380817711_3964523727075911328_n.jpg

I have a garter and the inner thigh was a fucking nightmare. It probably would have hurt less to just rip off the leg, finish the ink then get it reattached. I think I'd choose labor over touch ups.

inside armpit - painful but well hidden the majority of the time (especially if you are a hairy bloke).

Personal & painful :)

I've got a cheesy psychonaught third 'eye' in the middle of my forehead, which really bastard hurt.

I suppose it is an occupational hazard when tattooing your own dick.

I have a garter and the inner thigh was a fucking nightmare. It probably would have hurt less to just rip off the leg, finish the ink then get it reattached. I think I'd choose labor over touch ups.

Why not just wear a real garter? They're much easier to rip off with your teeth than a tattooed one...

F.U.B.A.R., good question with a rather obvious answer: I don't want it ripped off? Like the majority of tattoos, it has some significant meaning to me and I'd rather it stay put. It can get licked, though...

My naivety & impatience at 17 years old led me to get 2 tattoos, the most painful part being the following 20 years of wearing sleeves in hot weather, hiding them from my Mother & being too embarrassed to walk around with a big anarchy 'A' on my arm! I eventually 'came out' to my mum & now don't really care about people seeing them, though the 'A' has had 2 additions & alterations since & is a lot less anarchic and because the first (unaltered one) is so old, it's just a splodge on my shoulder. I shan't be getting any more