• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Where is the most painful place you can get a tattoo?

It took me three years having me sleeve done..... I'm dreading coming off suboxone to be honest, because I've never had any of it done without being on opiates - and I hope I don't end up regretting it LoL...

Yea I understand attachment to jewellery. I've a black tourmaline necklace, a Hindu type necklace, a pink ring given from my Mam n a St Christopher (that I've misplaced somewhere, but hopefully not lost...)

Evey

I'm not convinced opiates are great at dealing with that kind of pain, I only base this on my use of pain meds. I got little relief from the surgery woulds which stung like hell with all the staples.

I've never had any direct training but I can, to an extent separate myself from painful procedures kind of view the pain more objectively, I assume anyone can do this to an extent, I can also lower my heart beat, something I learnt as a child with chronic asthma.

I;d forget about the opiates and get in the right frame of mind, anxiety is bound to make things worse. I got a weird sensation with tattoos where my vision goes all glowy and white at the edges, like things go dark when you;re about to pass out...I called it passing in :D The pain was there but overall the experience didn't seem unpleasant.

This probably just suggests I'm weird and is of no practical use

I don't know if it has anything to do with WHERE I've had the tattoos but I'll be honest and say I never experience pain with them before I was on opiates...... But a lot of the areas on a sleeve are considered painful n also J is considered to be more rough.... I don't mind this as he's won awards for his tattoos.... Yes I'll admit he spelt EVEY wrong BUT that was my spelt, I'm partially sighted and only looked at the EV bit, assuming that everyone spelt EVEY the same way... some spell it EVIE... anyhow, with the help of me n another tattooist we resolved that n I'm not gna condemn someone on something that was partly my own fault.

Evey

If any of you have a tattoo that represents an outline of a Star, just die. I remember around 2008 every dick ed in this country got one. "Ohh yehhh look at my individuality". FUCKING DIE
I couldn't stand that either. What bothered me the most is that 98% of people that got those tattooed didn't even know the origin of the design and why it was used.

Most painful place would probably be on my hemorrhoid.
Lmao.

I honestly kinda got into the sustained pain, from experience I have a high tolerance of pain compared to many I've been able to make any comparison to.
I have a high tolerance to pain also. Most of the time I just relax, listen to tunes and sometimes drift off into a little nap.

I like that kind of permanency, I have jewelry that I never take off and a piercing that has only ever been removed to change the bar.
I have two facial piercings and I only take them out to clean them or put in new jewelry. I feel naked without them. I have other jewelry that I never take off either, a few rings.

I've never had any direct training but I can, to an extent separate myself from painful procedures kind of view the pain more objectively, I assume anyone can do this to an extent, I can also lower my heart beat, something I learnt as a child with chronic asthma. I got a weird sensation with tattoos where my vision goes all glowy and white at the edges, like things go dark when you;re about to pass out...I called it passing in :D The pain was there but overall the experience didn't seem unpleasant. This probably just suggests I'm weird and is of no practical use
I like to just think about how the pain is just a signal. It's just my body letting my brain know that something isn't right. I have a little mantra that seems to help. "It's just data." I also get a nice glow and the warm fuzzies while getting tattooed. It's nice because it lasts for a good while after it's been done. I do enjoy it very much.

Having managed to hit veins in close enough proximity to footsoleskin to know how unfeasibly painful it is I would go with that. Palms of the hands are about equally as painful though to be honest (again, injecting drugs not ink).
I used to go in the palms of my hands.

In the end I went for inside upper forearm as crook of the elbow would have fucked with the image too much and it would have had to be a bit small to get any detail. It was noticeably more painful towards the crook but on the whole I actually found the sensation very enjoyable, could have had that shit allllll day.

Nice sleeves evey!

As for piercings.....

15222828024_a142bb1bd4_o.jpg

or jtfo tbh=D

I used to go in the palms of my hands.

In the end I went for inside upper forearm as crook of the elbow would have fucked with the image too much and it would have had to be a bit small to get any detail. It was noticeably more painful towards the crook but on the whole I actually found the sensation very enjoyable, could have had that shit allllll day.

Nice sleeves evey!

Thank you :)

Evey

I don't think opiates really affect the pain level of a tattoo that much except the next day which isn't too bad. Nothing like sleeping on your new tattoo and being glued to the sheets. I dunno why but whenever I get a tattoo I always manage to roll over onto it in my sleep.

That being said I have had a couple sessions 5-6 hours or so and had more work done the next day. I do feel a bit tired after all that. I get a good bit of work done when I do it because I drive to another city because I would rather just stick with the same artist.

For me tattoos feels the same on opiates or off opiates. You might feel a bit more relaxed I suppose or if you are sore it might numb the pain of what was tattooed but the actual tattooing feels exactly the same IME.

Whoever said under the feet is probably right. It really hurts like a motherfucker to IV anywhere in your foot especially near the sole (which I should add is really stupid and dangerous, but hey when people (myself included) get desperate.....) but yeah anyways soles of feet sounds horrid.

I did remember reading and seeing pics a few years ago of this chick who got the inside of her asshole tattooed. It was TWO different guys names. She was showing it off at a tattoo convention and brought both guys along with her so that had some interesting write ups.

Thats where clingfilm comes in. Wrap the tattoo for 3 days (only take off to wash) n it stops all that gluing to the sheers n helps it not scabs as much. I also use bepanthon nappy cream which is really good for healing the tattoo.

Evey

Just above my ass that tattoo hurt like hell, and I have a tattoo around my hole that barely hurt at all I ecpected that would light me up it was actually stimulating!

Tramp stamp? or something a bit more interesting? Pics if you're up for it. I'd love to see your artwork but also as a heads up to avoid that area by the sounds of it. I've not had too much pain with any of my tattoos but I'm not covered in them so there are bound to be a few no go places for me.

Some bloke I used to know had a tattoo on his right bicep.

It didn't hurt at all.

Until he tried to have a Thomas Tank .....

Clattered that is stunning!!!!

Jules, Did he not think to use the other arm? Let lefty be your mistress for the night. Wank strange innit ;)

Thank you. Had the last 6 hours of it done in one sitting at the Ink & Iron show. the other 2 people getting tattooed didn't turn up so I had to sit through the lot :(

can an seem to find any pics of the other arm for some reason

Thank you. Had the last 6 hours of it done in one sitting at the Ink & Iron show. the other 2 people getting tattooed didn't turn up so I had to sit through the lot :(

can an seem to find any pics of the other arm for some reason

out of curiosity did a different tattooist do your autumnal leaves than the one that did your flowers or was that the same artist?

BLIMEY! That's one hell of a session. Hats off to you and the tattooist. Stunning work though! I'm playing with the idea of Autumn leaves but of course that would have to involve a pumpkin somewhere. Autumn means a lot to me. It's placement that I have trouble with. Sometimes you just want the tattoo ( especially when it's your own design ) you just don't have a home in mind for it..... I'm thinking Bottom of my right shoulder blade flowing to my shoulder and top quarter arm.

Yeah it's all the same artist, Mandie Barber @ true love tattoos.
I think the leaves are Japanese maple, I may be wrong. She's put a lot of other Japanese stuff on me so I said for that arm she could do whatever she fancied :?

and that's what she came up with, I made one slight adjustment on the geisha but other than that I had no input to the design.
even today I still think she looks awesome, though could probably do with a touch up by now

Your geisha is gorgeous! She's very soft.

I would say defiantly Maple though I cannot say for certain that there is a difference in Japanese maple. It would be interesting to see that flow into Cherry blossoms elsewhere.

I only ask because the floweres are shaded with a different skill than the Maples. Both good just looks to me like it was a different artist. You got lucky giving this girl Carte blanche. She's done an amazing job. Also, well done on giving her credit. Word of mouth does wonders in that community.

I always recommend her whenever I can, she's a great person. 12 month wait normally for an appointment. Well it was the last few times I asked. Though I'm normally cheeky and take one when there's a cancellation :)

That's not cheeky, that's smart. Both you and she benefit from that. She's not gonna let a slot go and would rather someone else took the appointment and well, if you can be there at minimal notice that's a win win for both of you. Nice one.