View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Where is the LSA?

abrahmabdanse

Greenlighter
I found a photo of a jar that contains the extract of 1500 morning glory seeds. I know that the extraction was done by grinding the seeds, soaking in 100% acetone, throwing the seeds away, letting the acetone evaporate, mixing the LSA "goo" with lemon juice, and then mixing the LSA lemon juice with vodka. It has all separated in a jar and that's what I have a photo of. There is a top later of yellow (lemon I think?), a middle layer of clear (vodka), and a bottom later of white goo (don't know what this is). So, I'm wondering where is the LSA in the photo? Why layer is it in? Thanks.

PS sorry if I made a mistake with this post, I am new to blue light

Not entirely sure after the acetone evaporated it you could have simply mixed the goo with the lemon juice and drank it like that.
There is no need to redissolve in ethanol, many people just eat the seeds straight and this still causes a strong effect so a simple acetone extraction is all that is needed.
As well the vodka might exacerbate the nearly inevitable nausea from LSA.
Simply shake it up and drink it (unless you used a lot of vodka, no need to get alcohol poisoning here)

To answer your question though it is in the ethanol layer, the white goo likely being plant fats and what not that will not dissolve in ethanol.
The top layer is probably liquids from the lemon juice which are immsicible with ethanol

A cold water extraction is all that's needed for LSA seeds, but in your case, drink the vodka & leave the white goo. Is the top layer oily? Probably don't want that either.