• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs?

awesome post mr. s!

and to the person who disregarded it, keep your negativity to yourself please, its not welcome here.

to answer: i had to genuinally sit and ponder this one, and realised that by the time ten years have passed our daughter will be almost 17 and a young woman herself. in saying that, i have no idea what vitaminz and i will up to as times change and things modernize ten times faster than what they did in our day. so who knows what the future brings?

i'd like to think that by that stage in our life; our house will be ours and were plotting early retirement with enough money to travel the world and have picnics in parks in france, do all of the things we've always wanted to do.

im enjoying aging, i love who i am now as a woman, and hope that with time, the laughter, fun and assurity only gets better.

...kytnism...:|

kytnism said:
i have no idea what vitaminz and i will up to as times change and things modernize ten times faster than what they did in our day. so who knows what the future brings?

True we could all be living under the sea, or in space like the Jetsons =D In that case I want a cool hovercraft.

I forgot to add, and eggman's post reminded me - having had my 2 kids quite early in the 10 year bracket I will quite obviously be a 42 year old MILF, having gotten my figure back by then :D. And possibly with the aid of expensive skin care, look even younger than I do now. I'll be modeling myself on the wives of Orange County.

Happy, partnered, possibly married, rich and the owner of a hot body :p

Of course this aint going to happen if I dont work hard for it, i started yesterday.

I'll be 33. Hmmm..

I can't forsee any children at the moment. Hopefully I will have got my shit together enough to get myself a hefty mortgage - or be comfortable with abandoning the idea of home ownership altogether.

Hopefully I will have travelled much more extensively.
Hopefully I will have been headhunted by a premier printing company and earning some comfortable dough.

I'd like to be settled in Richmond with my current boyfriend - I must admit I foolishly desire the lifestyle of the kind of demographic The Age writes for. Is that bad?

mulberryman said:
where will I be in 10 yrs...

...hopefully not answering more pointless questions...

Umm to all those who sunk to unbelievable lows in order to stick the boot into this young and impressionable poster.

By the way, he is restricted to a wheelchair and has only from the armpits up that works for him and yet he works, refusing to take advantage of the handouts available.

I Will have you know that he works for 1234 and has to answer stupid questions from the public all day such as.........

Hello, I lost my cat..........do you know where it is?

Im disgusted at the way you have all allowed Aus social to become the lounge in one fell swoop.

I always thought we aere a liottle better over here.

Guess i was wrong.

But then again maybe Im not and maybe i just made this whole silly post up...........bahahaha.

Let the assraping continue.........lol

Oh and Mr Samadhi.........I would like to think I will be exactly the same as I am now except maybe having to use a bit more stuff to hide the grey bits.

I too would expect to own a very sweet body..........lol, prolly someone elses......lol.

samadhi said:
If you think this is such a pointless thread, i'd like to see you start a thread that is worthy of your time and effort...

didn't think so.

you didn't even give him a chance to respond!

MazDan said:
Umm to all those who sunk to unbelievable lows in order to stick the boot into this young and impressionable poster.

By the way, he is restricted to a wheelchair and has only from the armpits up that works for him and yet he works, refusing to take advantage of the handouts available.

I Will have you know that he works for 1234 and has to answer stupid questions from the public all day such as.........

Hello, I lost my cat..........do you know where it is?

Im disgusted at the way you have all allowed Aus social to become the lounge in one fell swoop.

I always thought we aere a liottle better over here.

Guess i was wrong.

But then again maybe Im not and maybe i just made this whole silly post up...........bahahaha.

Let the assraping continue.........lol

oh come on mazdan. let it go. you havent let a bunch of temporary lounge propaganda get in the way of a good post; have you?! :D

...kytnism...:|

probley dead, i hate this life of pain and depression,My 20 then 30's passed me by, all i can remember is how much pain i was in and all the things i missed out on .i refuse to do this in my 40's.I dont want to continue with this life anymore!!!

eggman88888 said:
probably with about 20,000 posts

2.07 posts per day

Better pick up the pace then.

Perhaps you can develop the guns with a tailored posting plan.

I'll be 36. I hope that by then I'll have worked out what I'm doing with my life :\

am i seeking help , well lets see i have fibormyalga restless legg syd. arthritis of the spine insomia depression antisocial behavior anxities and pain everyday major pain and noone will adress these problems, so no i quit asking for help!!!

you're also a whiny bitch
in 10 years, I'm of the impression that you'll still be a whiny bitch

vicoprophen said:
am i seeking help , well lets see i have fibormyalga restless legg syd. arthritis of the spine insomia depression antisocial behavior anxities and pain everyday major pain and noone will adress these problems, so no i quit asking for help!!!

Hmm.... I hope getting it off your chest helps at least....

katmeow said:
2.07 posts per day

7555.5 posts in 20 years at that rate.

+ 1945 (current post count) = 9500.5 (eggman's total post count in 2027)

Sorry, I just had a really strong urge to do the calculation, lol.

katmeow said:
2.07 posts per day

Perhaps you can develop the guns with a tailored posting plan.

I'll be 36. I hope that by then I'll have worked out what I'm doing with my life :\

Now thats a great idea

After every post i could rip out a dozen bicep curls and alternate between that and working my triceps

Ignoring leap years I am going to need to punch my post rate up to 4.94

If i just go and type LOL at the end of each thread, I should get there

Its important to have worthwhile goals people