• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Where do You feel most at Peace?

Running laps around my neighborhood, chilling watching t.v. with my cat on my lap, in the gym

in the middle of the forest, either running, mountain biking or tree-skiing.

in my really really fucking awesome bed after a brutal workout and a shower, especially on a saturday with some beer and bacon nearby.

at work, hopped up on coffee and 5-hr energy, implementing a good idea i just had.

half waking-up when my gf comes to bed on nights that i've turned in early.

Wherever I go, there I am.

But seriously, the bathtub WITH the shower running also...

Last edited:
honestly at the moment im only at peace during good weed trips in my room when its tidy

nothing wrong with that, a tidy room is a happy room. when i'm really high, if my room is a mess, i can't enjoy myself fully without cleaning it first.

When I'm snowboarding. Too bad I don't live close to any mountains :) Being on a beach by myself is a close second.

nothing is more peaceful that going out for an early morning surf at a not so crowded beach and just sitting on the board waiting for the next wave!!!

love that shit!

Used to be on morphine or heroin in bed, by myself.

But I am trying to put that behind me, so now I will say: taking a shower after a run/hike/ride. Or reading a book somewhere outside to the backdrop of running water.

Used to be on morphine or heroin in bed, by myself.

But I am trying to put that behind me, so now I will say: taking a shower after a run/hike/ride. Or reading a book somewhere outside to the backdrop of running water.

Good stuff. Keep it clean! :)

-on trains
-surving waves, skiing, biking w/ other people
-watching consenting adults raise hell. Like fist fights by persons that enjoy and know how to fight.
-Creeping little girls at sporting events, they put off good vibes and have neato kinaesthesia.
-Watching milfs strut around like the whores they are.
-Finding myself in a low stress low hassle buisness venture. Esp. the part where my endorphines are exploding. Like I say "ride the natural money high"

- Laying in the bed late evening
- Sitting in the middle of a silent forest at a sunny day
- Anywhere near the sea, since i don't have access to it :(