• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where do people go?

I really like the Spencer st parties, especially Ishtar events. I'm also going to attempt to make most sunny side up parties, they are sooo good. Or I might just kick back at Crazy Australian's house and emerge two days later.
BuckE
"I saw strange stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff. And I want in." -- Homer Simpson

yep my mum told me about that place so i got my ex to take me there, its pretty coolies! if you havent been there, then go cause it has to be experienced to be understood! yeah 4 me it depends what mood im in , sometimes i wanna have a huge w/e and go crazy and others i just like to chill, go 4 drives,peaky convo's with my mum lol, movies, mission mode walks 4 ages hahaha, or dance hard all weekend! woteva i do i have a good time so it doesnt bother me!!
------------------
PEAK LIKE PERKINS ON PURA! *hugs*

Hey Cosmic,
I don't live in Sydney anymore but when I did, there used to be a few parties held at 61 Regent St, Chippendale, which was handy 'cause it was my suburb and I could just walk home
smile.gif
Look out for the tiny fliers. Jungle Punks events were good too, but pretty far out from the city.
As a Melbournite, I like Laundry, Revolver (24 hours mmmm) and while I haven't been too much I'd like to go to Filter a bit more.
Fireal.
------------------
Feed Your Head.

Just on an update to this aging thread... Raider and I went to Reverb last night at the Commercial Lounge in Prahran. Someone told me that it was officially opened last week, and it was massively fun. We danced our nuts off all night, and though the crowd was pretty small, everyone seemed really into the music because Chuck-E rocks!.
The DJs were good and the music was energising... we loved it. Stayed until the place closed at about 5:30 when chuck finished, and then stumbled home
smile.gif

Anyone else there? I thought I saw a few familiar faces there...

I have to go to this Mt Macedon place and see this for myself, what a trip out. Anyway, back to the original question, I don't go clubbing of a weekend that often, if I do, I sometimes go to Teriyaki and the HiFi Bar of a Thursday or Goo at the Metro on a Thursday too in the top room (depending on who's playing). Generally, I have some joints with friends over the weekend, and conserve my rolling too the raves
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

Its Chaos
definitly when the white smoke clears its time for some trails.
after a great night on gooey eggs i love doing the big jumps i cant put it into words but it is a crazy feeling .you feel invincible almost.can do things you never thought possible and easily