SoCalShordie Moderator: NMI Staff member Joined Nov 3, 2021 Messages 2,047 Location LaLa Land Yesterday at 10:03 PM #21 Dutchie007 said: Just curious where y’all come from. How many nationalities have found their way to this forum? Or is it mostly american? I’ll start: I’m a Dutchie from the Netherlands! Click to expand... City of Angels Welcome to Bluelight!!
Dutchie007 said: Just curious where y’all come from. How many nationalities have found their way to this forum? Or is it mostly american? I’ll start: I’m a Dutchie from the Netherlands! Click to expand... City of Angels Welcome to Bluelight!!
Axemancometh Bluelighter Joined Mar 12, 2026 Messages 125 Location Canada Yesterday at 10:15 PM #22 They call my place 'The city that fun forgot'
Bardchild Greenlighter Joined Jun 7, 2026 Messages 10 Yesterday at 10:46 PM #23 Columbus Ohio Go bucks!
Axemancometh Bluelighter Joined Mar 12, 2026 Messages 125 Location Canada Yesterday at 11:03 PM #25 donotdothis said: nowhere Click to expand...