• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

when will i be a bluelighter?

Dr.kush

Bluelighter
i have about 32 post so when will i become a bluelighter?
and what does it mean when someone is a banned user with their names crossed out?

So this can be your NMI thread hey? Therefore welcome to Bluelight :)

To answer you question, 50 posts and you will reach Bluelighter status, and ex-bluelighters are people who have had their account suspended for disciplinary reasons.

Welcome to Bluelight..... a bit belated intro but who's counting :) If you see someone with a "emperor" tag watch out :)

im a greenligher at the moment and i was wondering the same question. thanks for answering it... and welcome to bluelight Dr. kush

Welcome!

I have no bad intentions by letting you know this, but next time questions like this can be easily found by using the search engine. It is a really really helpful tool and saves a lot of space and work for the moderators. Just a tip that will save you time and closed threads.

You will like it here. Read the rules. It will make it easier for you to navigate the site. Be one of the few, savvy people that do that.

Good luck.

lol I had the same question, I've been a member of this place for 4 years now, haven't posted much so I still am not a bluelighter.