• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

When to start taking again

SEANWILLO

Greenlighter
Hi all I've just come off a really bad bender at the weekend I was taking Amphetamines AKA Speed I haven't touched the stuff in a really long time but in 2 Days I've eaten about 6 grams of it I thought because I ran out of tramadol wizz would do the trick but at the moment am really I'll in bed and I've got work tomorrow so any advice and help about how to shake this would be very great full oh and when is it also ok for me to start taking my tramadol again ? Thank you

6 grams in two days is alot man, are we talking meth here or amphetamine pills? Either way do not take tramadol until you have come down completely AND got some sleep. It can be very dangerous. A member died a month ago from serotonin syndrome. If you have no other downers then drink water, forcefully eat something. And take a warm bath. You will eventually just pass out.

No it's the powder type gluey stuff i only took it because I ran out of tramadol but since I had it I haven't slept in two days eaten or drank anything either just make me heave when I put anything near my mouth and every time I sit up I got to sit straight back down again I do not want to be feeling like this again I'll tell you that is there anyway I can rush this process along ?