• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids When moving to a new state turns bad.

LilLatinLady305

Greenlighter
SWIM make friends easily enough. always come straight cash. No problems. No drama. No bull. But Swim can see how moving changed my view a little. can't find what I'm looking for and I'm definitely not the type to just drive by random area's. It's time I guess to go on subs. [Location removed - negrogesic]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks a little like a source post. (?)
I agree it can be difficult to find anything in a new area as I have just recently made a move myself. All I have been able to find is weed but really haven't been seeking, either.
Can be a "good" thing or "bad" (or both) depending how we look at it, no?
Well, welcome to bluelight, bud. Maybe sub is a valid route as not sure how long you have been relocated but from experience withdrawals can be quite crippling and cause a lot of undue stress on the body/mind... not wishing this on anyone.
Be safe and hope ya find an answer to this issue soon.
Peace

SWIM make friends easily enough. always come straight cash. No problems. No drama. No bull. But Swim can see how moving changed my view a little. can't find what I'm looking for and I'm definitely not the type to just drive by random area's. It's time I guess to go on subs. [Location removed - negrogesic]

Hey lil latin lady, welcome to bluelight! Unfortunately your post looks a bit like you're fishing for drugs, which is against the rules. As a result I'll have to close thread.

Feel free however to start new threads if you have any other questions (such as about the suboxone to which you referred).

Looks a little like a source post. (?)
I agree it can be difficult to find anything in a new area as I have just recently made a move myself. All I have been able to find is weed but really haven't been seeking, either.
Can be a "good" thing or "bad" (or both) depending how we look at it, no?
Well, welcome to bluelight, bud. Maybe sub is a valid route as not sure how long you have been relocated but from experience withdrawals can be quite crippling and cause a lot of undue stress on the body/mind... not wishing this on anyone.
Be safe and hope ya find an answer to this issue soon.
Peace
It is I just didn't know how to word it. lol.