• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates When it comes to vaping, hemp vs. cannabis?

Antares

Bluelighter
Hemp (with a certain amount of THC) is legal here, so it's widely available. My question is, how does the high from hemp's TCH compare to the good old smoking cannabis for your THC?

you get different types of cannabis in this aspect

Youll get your classic Type 1 cannabis , which is predominantly THC , little to no CBD
then you have your Type 2 Cannabis, which is a mixed ratio of THC:CBD usually more equal in ratio
The one you mean is Type 3 Cannabis, Which is usually very low THC (<1% THC) and high CBD (around 15% for arguments sake)

If you vape or smoke Type 3 alone, it doesnt have much effect but it can make you feel calmer and relaxed. It can also induce hunger somewhat and also relieve things like migraines, or general aches and pains (good for after workout + rest day )
I regularly vape both Type 1 and type 3 combined to try to achieve a Type 2 ratio (not legal in my country, so this is how i try to get what i want/need) mixing them in a close weight for weight ratio.

Unless you have virtually no THC tolerance, then CBD flower will not get you high. I think there is something like 10mg THC in gram joint of CBD flower if the CBD flower is closer to the 1% thc

you get different types of cannabis in this aspect

Youll get your classic Type 1 cannabis , which is predominantly THC , little to no CBD
then you have your Type 2 Cannabis, which is a mixed ratio of THC:CBD usually more equal in ratio
The one you mean is Type 3 Cannabis, Which is usually very low THC (<1% THC) and high CBD (around 15% for arguments sake)

If you vape or smoke Type 3 alone, it doesnt have much effect but it can make you feel calmer and relaxed. It can also induce hunger somewhat and also relieve things like migraines, or general aches and pains (good for after workout + rest day )
I regularly vape both Type 1 and type 3 combined to try to achieve a Type 2 ratio (not legal in my country, so this is how i try to get what i want/need) mixing them in a close weight for weight ratio.

Unless you have virtually no THC tolerance, then CBD flower will not get you high. I think there is something like 10mg THC in gram joint of CBD flower if the CBD flower is closer to the 1% thc

..i just want to jump in on this and say that-- tl;dr, hemp will not get you high.

That's the entire purpose of hemp-- to make use of cannabis without the psychoactive properties.

and don't get me wrong, the plant's just useful as fuck... but if you're trying to get high, you'd be ill-advised to start raiding hemp farms.

I have gotten high off of hemp edibles before (no real THC tolerance though since I've always been just an occasional user of it). It's why I decided to try vaping it. The closest substance to it I've had is cannabis, which was always a far more pleasant experience smoked than as an edible for me, so I was hoping this would be a better experience too. But I'm not getting shit off the vape I got other than a very upset throat and lungs. It was from the same source as the edibles that can get me somewhere, but I didn't feel like pushing it more since it was so awful on the throat/lungs. Guess I'll give up on the idea of vaping it since it sounds like it doesn't really work for anyone else either in terms of getting high. No point in pushing it.