• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social What's your weird fetish?

^WOW thats so outlandishly crazy and unexpected 8)

At this current time I would almost argue not having a weird fetish; has in fact became abnormal? I don't know the exact definition of fetish but I expect "only after marriage missionary" would be a weird fetish in itself. (if it always hasn't been?)

I got nothin particular spicy to add. Perhaps garden variety bondage. (which is almost more about trust than domination, but yes, is good for me)

*until some chick loves being choked than wants to go out in public with big red handprints wrapped around her neck. Not a very classy look.

mko4dpq7wilc1.png

Gay Whale Sex

haha you need to listen to "deep water blue" song/book. "And they were touching and rubbing in the deep water dark" even in the third grade we was like what they inserted whale fucking into this childrens ish lol.

Nothing like low self-esteem on a neurotic female with trauma issues.
I think its maybe partially that, but also slick fingers easily sliding into nice places also does it for me. I love when a woman fingerz herself then puta them in my mouth. I also enjoy tasting a woman on my fingers. And her to taste herself on mine. Sharing is caring...

At this current time I would almost argue not having a weird fetish; has in fact became abnormal? I don't know the exact definition of fetish but I expect "only after marriage missionary" would be a weird fetish in itself. (if it always hasn't been?)

I got nothin particular spicy to add. Perhaps garden variety bondage. (which is almost more about trust than domination, but yes, is good for me)

*until some chick loves being choked than wants to go out in public with big red handprints wrapped around her neck. Not a very classy look.
I looooove getting hickeys on my neck, but the aftermath isnt such a good look. It takes a bit of experience to get that sensation without leaving a mark.
Theres always foundation for emergencies, not that i own any. Or am getting anyone sucking my neck lately 🤔

I don’t know if this is true, but if it is it sounds like good news for me. I recently read that people with a lifelong foot fetish which is what I have, may have an above average sex drive and can go for much longer with greater pleasure experience than an individual with typical sexual interests like boobs, buttocks and vaginas. on one blog post, I read that this is especially the case for those including myself who find the idea of traditional sex and traditional female sexual body parts non-arousing/neutral.
Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Anyone hav an opinion on the idea that fetishs generally come from trauma? personally, I definitely believe they can but I can’t imagine that’s the case for the majority of people.
In my case, I suspect only one of my two fetishes was linked to trauma.
My foot fetish started as early as I can remember(around five years old) and I don’t think there was any trauma involved as my childhood was very happy back then.
I would say my spit fetish was a little different and might be linked to very mild trauma. as a child, like most people I found saliva gross though I was probably a bit more sensitive and I still do feel that way about male saliva. people would always spit on the playground and I would have to be careful to avoid stepping on it. I don’t know why one day my mind started wondering to how I would feel if a girl had spat on the ground and I had stepped on it or if she had spat directly on me. at first there was no arousal, I still found the idea of a girls spit disgusting just much less disgusting than that of a boy. The thought would pop up in my head occasionally but nothing much for a few months.
I think what really Changed things. is when I started witnessing fights at school. at about 12, I was going through some serious stress related depression, Anxiety and low confidence. on top of that, I was, and still am extremely averse to serious conflicts like arguments and fights. interestingly, when I got to high school I started hearing about fights between boys and girls where the girls would often resort to ganging up and spitting on the boy. I don’t know why it happened, but it’s as if a switch was flipped in my brain and I literally woke up one morning wanting any girls I found attractive to spit in my face with as much saliva and phlegm as they could. perhaps my fetish was intensified by the fact that I was unfortunately never spat on by a girl.
Sorry for the long post, I just found the topic of fetish development fascinating

Last edited:
A few more ridiculous questions from me:
1-has anyone ever had a lifelong fetish and then spontaneously lost it? thankfully, I haven’t yet, and I hope I never do.
2-has anyone developed or changed their fetish under the influence of a drug and if so, was this permanent?

A few more ridiculous questions from me:
1-has anyone ever had a lifelong fetish and then spontaneously lost it? thankfully, I haven’t yet, and I hope I never do.
2-has anyone developed or changed their fetish under the influence of a drug and if so, was this permanent?

No question is ridiculous, only the one not asked.

Number 2 is awesome.