• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social What's your weird fetish?

Sticking stuff up my butt! Would like to get banged with by a chick with a strap on but have had no luck in talking one into it.

i like when my SO threatens my life with firearms in a serious manor... and then we engage in sex

Liquid_Nebula said:
i absolutely love to give a girl oral sex.....ill do it all fukin nite and just love it,its the best part of sex for me,specially if shes a squirter and iget love juice all over my face and beard....

Where are more guys like you?!?!??!

If Im into a guy and think he's sexy, then I like to smell his armpits...

When my SO is on top of me he'll put his armpit right into my face while he's doing me..so sexy.....

I have to beg him not to wear deoderant for a while, though..because its nasty and smells horrible..not like his naturally delicious stink....

I cant figure out if I like his sweat because I like him, or if I like him because I like his sweat, but I definately cant get into a guy if he doesnt smell good to me

Also, ball sweat is good (same idea) -- if he's nice and sweaty I like to get down there and lick and suck and sniff....

good times!

^^^ Thats pretty hot... Smells are funny like that. Even fake ones. Everytime I smell a certain perfume , no idea what it is , reminds me of a girl I had a massive crush on in high school. I liked the way my ex g/f smelt , no matter what, freshly showered , sweaty , perfumed or not perfumed , she just smelt good all over.

Originally posted by Inchoate
If Im into a guy and think he's sexy, then I like to smell his armpits...

When my SO is on top of me he'll put his armpit right into my face while he's doing me..so sexy.....

I have to beg him not to wear deoderant for a while, though..because its nasty and smells horrible..not like his naturally delicious stink....

I cant figure out if I like his sweat because I like him, or if I like him because I like his sweat, but I definately cant get into a guy if he doesnt smell good to me

Also, ball sweat is good (same idea) -- if he's nice and sweaty I like to get down there and lick and suck and sniff....

good times!

Fact: the more attractive a guy is, the better he will smell. There was a study done where a group of guys wore the same t-shirts for a couple days, then they had a selection of girls to smell the t-shirts and rate each one out of attractiveness. Needless to say, the hottest guys got the highest ratings.

SmokeTrails said:
i like when my SO threatens my life with firearms in a serious manor... and then we engage in sex

that sounds pretty hot :-d

I have a thing for sweat too . . . I love to see my girl all soaked in sweat like she's been workin hard . . . ;)

I ALSO have this really weird thing for the powerpuff girls . . . not so much the cartoon, but for my girl to ask me in Buttercup's voice, "Professor, can I suck your cock?"

=D

i like the biting, pushing, shoving, hair pulling, angry kind of sex. Plus power struggles, where you're constantly trying to dominate eachother.

and sex when you know you're going to get caught.

i also have a thing about being physically picked up. like thown over people's shoulders or pushed up agaisnt a wall etc etc. sooo hot 8o

I love to watch my wife fuck her "boyfriend" We used to ocassionaly fantasize about her screwing someone else, then one day she said it could happen. She met a guy at work who had a reputation as being good in bed and YES hung. My wife likes large cocks, mine is 7.5 long but really thick. This guy has 9.75 long and 6.5 around. They usually have sex without me about once ever couple of weeks, but we all really love it when we are together. We usually hook up about 6 times a month. Loads of fun. Makes my wife cum like a freaking jet.

sickpuppy said:
My girlfirend now has really hot feet and I make her get pedicures regularly.I give her foot massages everynight and it gives me an unbelievable hard-on :\

Wow, will you marry me?!

I have a thing for guys with dark hair and GREEN eyes. I absolutely love it, so sexy.

Also having nice arms turns me on.

And strangely i also have a thing for guys with orange/strawberry blonde hair. I have no idea why.

sickpuppy said:
Okay.I'll admit it right here. I have a raging foot fetish.Girls feet only.and they have to be well groomed and taken care of to really turn me on.But never the less,if i see or meet an attractive girl,if she has open toe shoes or sandles on,I always check out her feet.If I open a magazineand there's a chick in there and you can see her feet,I get aroused. My girlfirend now has really hot feet and I make her get pedicures regularly.I give her foot massages everynight and it gives me an unbelievable hard-on.

I feel a little weird about it.Where did it come from? How common is it? :\

feet are so sexy, i feel that same way about feet you do...pink toenails....whoooooooooo

DEUCALION said:
I love to watch my wife fuck her "boyfriend" We used to ocassionaly fantasize about her screwing someone else, then one day she said it could happen. She met a guy at work who had a reputation as being good in bed and YES hung. My wife likes large cocks, mine is 7.5 long but really thick. This guy has 9.75 long and 6.5 around. They usually have sex without me about once ever couple of weeks, but we all really love it when we are together. We usually hook up about 6 times a month. Loads of fun. Makes my wife cum like a freaking jet.

hmmmm i really dont see how people get into that....if my wife (which i dont have one, but when i do) fucks another guy and i think there will be 2 more dead people in this world

wet pussy, i love messing around for a bit and then reaching down there and discovering lovely wetness ready for me. drives me insane.

half asian girls. always had a thing for them. over half the girls ive ever liked were half asian, half euro.