• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What's your plans this year with the various lockdowns and restrictions in place?

kaosisallwesee

Bluelighter
Happy festivities, everyone.
I assume for most of us this year is going to be very different to the usual big gathering of family and friends a lot of us will be used to.
I'm hoping most of us still get to celebrate in some way as I think most countries are allowing some kind of family get together. But I also know some people have it far worse that others in terms of restrictions on gatherings.
In light of everything going on what's your plans this year?

For me I'll be spending it at my house for the first time with my partner, daughter, brother and dad. Got a big ol' duck to roast and a stock pile of weed, pain relief, and liquor (for the other 3 adults, I won't be drinking this year at all). And a whole load of board games and festive films for a nice day of hazy family fun :)
To anyone locked up alone over Xmas I wish you all love and merriment during this shit time and I hope you find a way to have a smashing holiday anyway <3

Last edited:
Dinner on Christmas Eve with just my parents this year.
Dinner with just my mate downstairs on Christmas Day. He's alone as his family all live in the North (like Arctic Canada North...it's just called The North here).
Boxing Day brunch and pints and EPL football with him and another loner mate.

It's going to be different, sure, but I'm still getting lit like Diwali.

Plans?

Fuck me, I could never plan shite, even without this pesky virus...

Sit alone in my house binge watching science fiction, chain smoking meth, and roaming increasingly randomly across BL like a one man Golden Horde loosening the tongue I’ve kept bitten for months. Come New Year’s Day a thorough physical and mental detox and writing all those apologies that will be necessary.

Since I’m in compulsory home Covid quarantine and can neither go out or receive guests for 14 days I don’t really have any other options.

Only messing, I'm cooking Christmas lunch for me and my son, then my friend should be coming over to watch a film, I want to watch A gift from Bob, everyone must know the street cat named Bob, its another film about him a Christmas one, but I need to pay to watch it on Amazon, but my friend might talk through it so might watch it before he arrives, then watch another when he's here, been invited to another mates but she's got another friend there, and invited my friend who's coming to mine too so that's 4 people, maybe more and not sure I want to risk it as there's a new strain of coronavirus in UK, not far from us and all other the East and London, so won't be long till it reaches us, 70% more transmitable so I'm trying to stay away from to many people, she's out meeting up with so many people all the time, she thinks the coronavirus is propaganda!

skyping with family and painting and doing acid in the nighttime