• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good techno songs to roll to *specific*

I'm looking for something like afrojack style (take over control, louder than words), hello dada life remix by martin solveing, and renegade by sander van doorn,pursuit of happiness steve aoki or benny benassi remix, one by SHM, baggy bottom boys-jokers of the scene.

If you know any of these songs you'll know what I like. Mostly electro house, but can also be progressive house, and some trance and eletronica. But something with an intesnse bass and that makes you roll hard and wanna dance.

Please write specific songs, not just artists.

Thanks

Btw no song can beat Warp 1.9 by the Bloody Beetroots and Steve Aoki......... fucking orgasm song. If you can find me a better song i'll be seriously impressed.

Last edited:
I'm going to merge this when I'm home (can't do it on my phone!). We have a giant music thread FYI

Herpety derp
Get some gabber or drumnbass up in dis bitch
Fer teh proper hardcorez and teh gabberz
Like the plague by dj cybersnuff
Dnb
Peep dis fat track called on the run by shy fx

old school acid, techno, hardstyle and gabber
DJ Dean and related German hard trance stuff, its all good, newer, older and in-between, early 2000s...etc, also, I know a lot of people won't agree with this, but I really love the DJ Networx and Tunnel Trance Force series.

i like a lot of the new hardstyle too, works quite well with 2C-I, imagine it works even better with rolls...

Edit:

Wow, I should have read the original post, you wanted specific songs. Here's off the top of my head, in no order or relation whatsoever:

Beat Providers - Intensive Care
Mission Control - Innerspace (Designer Drugs Remix)
Brian NRG - Real Street Shit
Voodoo & Serano - Blood Is Pumping

I could go on, there is so much good electronic/techno/trance/whatever you wanna call it music out there

Last edited:
Damn I have only 3 Thizz Songs
DJ S3RL - Rave Girl
Ozo - Hide and Seek (Remix)
Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Spirits

Love those 3 songs, looking for more just like them.

its all about drum n bass and dubstep for me.Those basslines on big audiosystems,when you feel that low 40hz bass kicking the shit out of your chest,thats not music,its way of life

Does anyone know more music like

ATB - Ecstasy
DJ Mangoo - Inside You
Dj Melodie - Beautiful Day
Dj Melodie - Sound of my Dreams

Benny Benassi

These 2 genre's of techno? I've been trying to compile a list :( but I can't find anything else that I like! Help? :3

When i roll i love to listen to kaskade, rusko, the chemical brothers, Gaga and i have a bunch of random dance and electronica songs. Have a dubstep playlist too.

I've been looking for music by Dj Melodie but I don't know the story sequence of her songs :( does anyone know?

I know it starts from Beautiful Day but after that I can't figure it out T_____T lol

That and I also want more music like Benny Bennasi :D does anyone know of any other artists/songs?

808 state. Jungle. House. The cure - lullaby.
Old school techno mixes by r.a.w.
Eazy-e. The specials. Anything really sounds good when ur on a good one hahah

Huge mix of stuff.
Skrillex, Kaskade, 12th Planet, Mt. Eden, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Nero, Project Pat, Waka Flocka Flame, Rusko, Caspa, Bassnectar, Datsik, plenty more.

Huge mix of stuff.
Skrillex, Kaskade, 12th Planet, Mt. Eden, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Nero, Project Pat, Waka Flocka Flame, Rusko, Caspa, Bassnectar, Datsik, plenty more.

Skrillex is the fucken bomb. When I listen to Skrill when I'm rolling I feel like my body is about to explode, my breathing becomes jerky and my eyes HAVE to stay opened, otherwise I get the most fucked up imagery that I love but that I'm also scared of lollll

I have many artists I LOVE when I'm rolling, some I've promised to keep to myself (was asked to do so by friend who showed me that music).

Personally, I enjoy a lot of Artento Divini, Stacker, Steve Hill... Distatix I also enjoy a lot as well as SAM.

Pretty awesome music. If I'm feeling a little less dancey and more in my own thought bubble, I'll usually go for Tool. Really pleasant music that gives me sick head imagery.

m83 and the bloody beetroots best people to blast when your rolling

That's how I feel I'm rolling as we speak and both the groups blow me up alone if you don't know these groups get to know them and pop a tab and it blast you will feel on top of this planet!

Status
Not open for further replies.