• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i'm rolling at a rave I spend far t much time switching between rooms trying to find something I like or am feeling at the moment.

Anything over emotional is fantastic, folk music, or ballads, classic psychedelic rock is hot, but theres SOMETHING about a bass kick over and over on MDMA that will attract me for miles. I love losing it in a huge moment though and not just chewing through nervous energy trying to keep up with a beat. just relaxxx

Youtube Playlists

Hi guys:)

First time poster, been lurking for a bit.

Having a roll/shroom party for my b-day in a few weeks. Anyone have a good trance playlist they can point me towards on youtube?

Much appreciated, I'm normally a hip-hop head. But when I'm rolling I find lyrics get me thinking a little too much:)

dubstep, jungle, trip hop, psy trance, euro trance, hip hop/rap, reggae, ska, shoegaze....just about anything hypnotic or trancy, has alot of bass or is just fun to dance to.

New Favorite is Shpongle....idk what genre you would put that in but its fantastic

Hmmm...don't really have one genre I prefer, but here are some of my fave "rollin" artists:

Neon Indian
Black Moth Super Rainbow
Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
Felix Da Housecat
Santogold
Malakai
Idle Warship
'80s Pop (Gap Band, Falco, Prince, Cameo, Salt 'n Pepa, Michael Jackson, Devo, etc.)

it's hard to say. I think it really depends on my mood and energy. And there's so many different moods one can feel while rolling, at least for me, so many different charges in the atmosphere affecting my emotions. i'd probably have to say dnb though, as there's a lot of diversity.. songs can range from happy, to sad, to angry, to energetic. And it can be fast, upbeat, downtempo..

Status
Not open for further replies.