• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broadcast - America's Boy

the ENTIRE Miike Snow album is also great. It sounds so beautiful

I'm not like most to where I like to hear a 4/4 trancey hard house techno beat...don't get me wrong, I love house music, but there are just beautiful songs out there that are amplified 10x when you're on a good one

I come running (Tydi remix) Armin Van Buren's a state of Trance radio top 15 2009.

I fight for you-Morgan Page (Sultan & Ned Shepard remix)

An awesome artist to listen to while tripping: Stimming.

seriously. wow. the best part of my trip today was when Stimming came on.

It all depends who i roll with or the mood im in.
1.old skool, techno 808 state & prodigy
2.house, felix da housecat & dj efx
3. Hip-hop, bone thugs & 2pac

peace...

Hey guys, just a reminder that you should all come and vote in the Best song of 2010 poll

- there are 12 songs to choose from (everything from drum & bass to dubstep to psytrance to techno)

- Please give all of the songs a listen before you cast your vote (there's youtube links to all the songs in the first and last posts of the thread :) )

Does anyone listen to classical music when they're high on mdma? I'm not a big fan of classical music but my parents are and I listen to stuff they have sometimes.

Parsifal by Wagner, it's >4 hour opera but it's FUCKING MINDBLOWING on mdma. Get like a good studio recording of it and listen to it while you're rolling and gaurantee it'll do something really awesome for you.

Die Walkure or act 3 of Gotterdammerung are also really great. It's something different, but honestly, it's really nice when you're high on mdma.

trance dawgzies is gettin' pretty coo... Cosmic Gate - John O' Callaghan rocked 801

like the trance but its got to have the progression and not too many breakdowns - keep that energy coming!

how about some breakbeat?

i love some experimentalistic electronica, like Four Tet and Pantha du Prince.

i cant really give a specific answer for this because for me, the music i favor at a given time depends on the things im dealing with. music has always been an emotional thing for me. if everything is going well, the music i listen to reflects that, that only intensifies when im rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.