Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

H & Cocaine
Opium + Cocaine
MDMA+ LSD
MDMA + Mushrooms
Methamphetamine + Xanax

Mine are either IV cocaine + IV Heroin (or other strong opioid) and Amphetamine + Benzos when the doses are right.

DHC + morphine + temazepam + diazepam + cannabis.

Ahhhh I'm getting high af just typing that.

Obviously not endorsing combining benzos and opiates but I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good. Plus those ones aren't very potent.

Ahhh this is my response from 2018. How innocent I was.

To be honest it is still a good answer but I'd add:

DHC + codeine linctus + Oramorph liquid + oxycodone powder ready for bumps + bromazepam 6mg bars + half an MDMA pill, preferably the other half shared with my girlfriend (keep in mind our pills are 250-300mg so half is all you need) + 4-MMC again prepared for bumps + cannabis to take the edge off + cetirizine and Rennies just to offset any stomach upset, Rennies in particular are amazing for if you're on MDMA, 4-MMC, or anything similar, they help keep you "grounded", help to stop you feeling sick, and help to stop the gurning. Taste nice too.

Hoping to do something a bit like this with my gf next weekend but not so intense. Half an MDMA pill each, codeine and DHC, benzos, weed, cetirizine and Rennies. Her doses will ofc be lower than mine and I'll watch out for her. But she can handle her drugs surprisingly well considering she's only a casual user. My kind of girl mate.

I found a hack doctor when I was maybe 20lbs overweight and he prescribed me that old 50's favourite of amphetamine sulphate for weight loss and a barbiturate for the side-effects, plus Flunitrazepam for sleep. That was fucking amazing. Until I became psychotic and 30lbs underweight.

Dope/Morphine and 2gr of crack, oh and 4mg clonazepam for the comedown. nothing better than that.

2C-E and 4-Aco-dmt play very nicely together
Until the black guy shows and just sits in the corner staring at me

Last edited:
Ketamine/3-HO-PCP/3-MeO-PCP + cocaine (and benzos for after I'm done or else I lose it a bit) or dissociatives + any opioid. Definitely better with weed too.

awwww man I have fond memories of that combo, first time I tried actual mdma I was on oxy and I spent 30 mins in the bathroom stall of a festival but when the M hit the sweet spot and the overwhelming feeling started to fade, I was on an unbelievable euphoria. It was during my oxy honeymoon too, that's y I was nauseous too. Iirc the dose was 120mg mdma and only 30mg oxy xD but on those days that was a lot for my body, especially cuz I was 17 at the time and I'm lightweight. Ahhh 2012 what a good year to do Oxycodone. :p

I've been enjoying Lyrica + tapentadol for a nice nod and wild visuals (as both have weird hallucinogenic side effects) and occasionally some O-desmethyltramadol in a water bottle to sip on throughout the experience. Smoking a cig on the comeup is godly as well.

Methylphenidate tablets(!) + alcohol + benzos + pregabalin
Bupre + pregabalin
Oxy + pregabalin
Bupre + weed
Meth + 2cb was pretty fun too until I became psychotic

K and MXE are pretty much able to be added to any recreational drug IMO. K and MXE together isn't bad either. 25c NB and K not to shabby, loads of 2cx type tracer visuals and the connecting the dots type thought process K induces. K and all NB's are good for that matter better than just NB. 2cx's and MXE or K are pretty fun or intense depending on the 2cx in question. 2cb + MXE/K = fun, 2ce + K,MXE = intense. Tryptamines of all sorts are enhanced with K and MXE. Notable exceptions 5 meo-mipt/dipt not fun by themselves and never tried with K,MXE and same goes for 4 aco/ho Dpt/dipt. I don't know why but 4 aco/ho dipt and dpt don't seem to agree with me, like 5 meo-mipt/dipt the body load/heart palpitations and general discomfort I experienced made me realize some substances are just not for some individuals.

Smoking weed (I've since quit weed and cigarette's) was not bad on K/MXE, even some synthetic weed has been ok JWH 018, AM 2001, a couple newer ones. With the addition of a benzo or two, weed and K/ MXE it can be quite interesting although probably more than a little unsafe. Meth and K/MXE nice. Never tried coke and K/MXE so can't comment. MPA and K/MXE... well I think the combo with K/MXE makes this turd of a drug shine up a little more but not a great deal. 5/6 apb also nice as long as your careful with the dosages. Morphine Sulfate and Oxycontin plus K/MXE also nice but not something I've done more than once or twice.

Best drug combo?? Well I've been enjoying opiates and psychedelic's of late 4 aco-dmt/mipt, 4 ho mipt/met with oxycontin or morphine sulfate. 2cb and MXE. 2cb and a tiny bit of meth. 2cb, meth and K/MXE with a little diazepam or similar. Meth with benzo's, low dose at the start to make things less edgy and a few for sleep on the comedown not really a fantastic combo but meth sucks without them especially the fucking come down. Amphetamine sulfate and 2ci with a little diazepam fucking great combo!! So many, so hard to pick one!! Probably all I've listed are dangerous so I'm not endorsing or advising these combo's but for some reason I really enjoy them. One I don't mind but have not listed as it's not one I do very often at all but 2cb, MDMA, meth, benzo, opiate, MXE/K (twice in the last 12 months)... probably rather unsafe as well but it's fairly lowish doses of most of the drugs mentioned and the MXE/opiates are at the tail end (more common but still infrequent perhaps 4 times in the last 12 months: 2cb, meth, benzo, MDMA, MXE/K).

Drugs I'd NEVER combo include pcp, 3 meo pcp. In addition those tryptamines mentioned that I do not react well to, just me probably but can't combo them if I'm not willing to consume them ever again, same with heroin. PCP and 3 meo pcp are unique enough on their own and should be dosed responsibly as they are fucking powerful substances... Fuck I have a polysubstance abuse problem.

You have the liver of a champion my friend <3

I hope you're still kicking it old school... for science!

Recently have been dabbling:
Dextroamphetamine/Amphetamine & LSD is my current fav
Xanax, Ketamine, Cocaine/Amphetamine, and a little bit of alcohol
LSD, Cocaine, and ketamine is classic but hasn’t been a regular for me until recently after finally having reliable sources for quality product of all three.
Xanax and LSD has always been very visual but not much else for me, but still seems to be a worthwhile combo. The psychedelic purist I used to be would have conniption if he saw me now, but I have no shame in combining hard drugs with acid, I just try and be careful *shrug emoji*

Morphine with More morphine AND a bit of Pharma fent xd. Maybe 2mg clonaz to add sedation too AND cigarettes ofc.

My holy trinity is... Let's guess.. Anyone???

Yes.. Benzos, H and alcohol.. Together..

I take Quaaludes 10 to 15 times a day for my ‘back pain,’ Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again and morphine, well, because it's awesome. 😏😉