• Phenibut

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Mods if there are more like if baclofen is can you sort it out please?

Mods if there are more like if baclofen is can you sort it out please?
Baclofen isn’t a gabapentinoid.

I prefer Pregabalin but gabapentin is good also tbh. Pregabalin takes a long time to kick in and you need an empty stomach for it to work best. Still, it’s good.

The withdrawal is fucking brutal though.

Didn't think it was.just couldn't be arsed to check. Any others I've missed tho? I think I prefer phenibut to pregabalin

Love Pregabalin but had a bad time on Baclofen. Really want to try Mirogabalin. Think it’s on prescription in Japan at the moment.

Yeah it is, just not at therapeutic doses. You have to take like 3 or 4 times that and it is dose dependent like phenibut. In fact, phenibut and baclofen are virtually identical and are both GABA-B agonists.

🧙‍♂️
Baclofen is not a gabapentinoid ever. Drugs don’t change classes. It is classed as a skeletal muscle relaxant.

Incorrect
I’m not going to argue with you about this.

Find me the information you have that states clearly that baclofen is a gabapentinoid.

You are correct in the fact that Phenibut and Baclofen are similar due to their structure and method of action in regards to the GABA B agonism. That does not mean they are the same at all. Baclofen does not have the affinity for the gamma-hydroxybutyrate receptor for example.

Just because drugs are structurally similar it does not make them the same. Both of those drugs are still being studied because they have interesting mechanisms of action that are still being explored.

I've never tried gabapentin or pregabalin, am I missing out?

Phenibut is decent in terms of legal American drugs but it's not good for recreational purposes and the withdrawal is whack

so, I didn't vote :/

Never had Phenibut but I prefer Gabapentin to Pregabalin. Gabapentin makes me really relaxed and moderately euphoric (like I'm really relaxed, but I don't get that "I HAVE TO SLEEP" feeling some sedatives give you and I'm just super-content and everything seems lovely).
Pregabalin actually didn't give me euphoria. Very little mentally at all, but it fucked my body up in a bad way. Like I couldn't really walk or control my muscles. I know Pregabalin is pretty popular but it's not for me. Falling all over with very little euphoria is not a fun time for me.
It wasn't just an unlucky one-off bad experience either as I've tried it three times with the same results.

Compared to GABA b is not clinically relevant
That’s all he understands, he understands little else so your first bit of info was a waste of time and will fly straight over his head.

Anyway, there are a few reasons I wouldn’t call it a gabapentinoid.

Yeah it is, just not at therapeutic doses. You have to take like 3 or 4 times that and it is dose dependent like phenibut. In fact, phenibut and baclofen are virtually identical and are both GABA-B agonists.

🧙‍♂️

I'd be VERY, VERY careful taking high doses of Baclofen. All of a sudden you cannot stay awake. And I can't stress that strongly enough, No matter how much willpower you have you WILL fall asleep. And it's an incredibly deep sleep. I have had people shaking me roughly and screaming my name in my ear and not woken up. That shit is scary.

I’ve said this but apparently I’m consistently wrong about everything. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think he's just trolling you to get a reaction TBH lol.
From what I've seen you're actually obviously a very intelligent and well-informed person.

I'd be VERY, VERY careful taking high doses of Baclofen. All of a sudden you cannot stay awake. And I can't stress that strongly enough, No matter how much willpower you have you WILL fall asleep. And it's an incredibly deep sleep. I have had people shaking me roughly and screaming my name in my ear and not woken up. That shit is scary.
Man, you’re talking to the same guy who took like 20g of phenibut, passed out and awoke naked on his porch by police and was told he was screaming etc I don’t think he cares. Of course he’s such an compulsive liar that that probably didn’t happen. His “stories” give a false perception on the safety margins of drugs.

Last edited:
Man, you’re talking to the same guy who took like 20g of phenibut, passed out and awoke naked on his porch by police and was told he was screaming etc I don’t think he cares. Of course he’s such an impulsive liar that that probably didn’t happen. His “stories” give a false perception on the safety margins of drugs.

Ahh, I know the type. I knew this girl that used to claim she drank a gallon of vodka in one night or shot up a gram of morphine.