• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's wrong with Europe ?

If, for some reason, you should end up in Ireland, give me a shout and we can drink a barrel of porter or sample some native-picked Irish mushrooms. The old gods are in them ;)
Thats well on the cards Don. Never been to Ireland and have only good things. Talking to old gods is right up my alley.

You don't wanna go to that bloody Europe, it's full of poncy forrins who don't wash, smell funny, can't fight, yet still think they're better than everyone else. Oh yes, the sooner we close our borders to that shower of shit the better - This is England. Land of green mountains and pleasant pastures, clouded hills, dark satanic mills and ancient feet. For this is OUR Jerusalem, keeper of the holy grail and spiritual home of Jesus and Joseph who DEFINITELY came here in ancient times (however unlikely that may seem in the absence of any evidence and more than just a touch of Jingoistic wishful thinking). So everyone else can just fuck right off!!

Anyway, I reckon you should come here instead to give me your coke and otters (that's if we let you in ya shitcunt :) )
The otters must be left at home unfortunately due to customs requirements. Same with the coke unfortunately. But i might come and steal your drugs and release your dwarves..

You don't wanna go to that bloody Europe, it's full of poncy forrins who don't wash, smell funny, can't fight, yet still think they're better than everyone else. Oh yes, the sooner we close our borders to that shower of shit the better - This is England. Land of green mountains and pleasant pastures, clouded hills, dark satanic mills and ancient feet. For this is OUR Jerusalem, keeper of the holy grail and spiritual home of Jesus and Joseph who DEFINITELY came here in ancient times (however unlikely that may seem in the absence of any evidence and more than just a touch of Jingoistic wishful thinking). So everyone else can just fuck right off!!

Anyway, I reckon you should come here instead to give me your coke and otters (that's if we let you in ya shitcunt :) )

The problem with Europe is the Europeans. I say its time the empire strikes back and takes the fucking lot. We as a species are obviously on a " Lets fuck the world to death " path so who better than the british for a bit of colonisation?? Britaniaghanistan has a nice ring to it....

DISCLAIMER:

In truth i don't have any ill will towards europeans. I fell like there our own version of mexicans

Peace Y'all

Just dont recolonise Australia. You fucked up keeping dreary old England and sending the convicts here. Bad move in hindsight. Enough of you bastards move here as it is..

Just dont recolonise Australia. You fucked up keeping dreary old England and sending the convicts here. Bad move in hindsight. Enough of you bastards move here as it is..

Lol. Nah just Eurasia will suffice. Anyway We will be spending roughly 58% of our GDP on mango's so we will need trade links.

We do have a lot of mangos not to mention mango flavoured outdoor sativa ;)