• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's wrong with coke?

have a good look at them,
1. they think they're god so typically they stand out in a room of loved up eccy users (i go to subbies where the majority of patrons are either on e or speed, anyone else stands out like a sore thumb. especially those who go clubbing on oxford street and that crowd tend to use coke. another reason you can tell they from oxford st?? watch how they dance.
2. they are not god
3. the guys in particular act like a bunch of wankers why?? cos they think theyre god.

Why is everyone so quick to bag the drug? What about the user? Are they not accountable for their actions....... It takes two to tango and not every 'couple' tango's the same way if you get my drift. Unfortunately Coke has that stigma attached to it, the rich man's drug...... hello Mr Ego Trippa how are u today? Stereotyping is a nasty habit. I have had coke a few times, doesn't do much for me, I mean yes I enjoy it but I don't really get the 'I am so much fucking better then you, can't explain it just am ok' feeling. It's nice but give me my MD anyday, each to their own I guess :)

they don't just stand out in clubs....they also stand out in the streets, and in their cars....
They are ofcouse usually the ones driving cars, with all windows down even if its freezing cold, have music pumping soo loud they are almost making each other sick, and can barely reach the steering wheel or see over the dash cause their seats are simply too low and reclined too far. :)
its all about the ego. These ppl in clubs probably dont even like coke but they have it too show everyone that they A: have more money than they know what to do with it. B: like to think that they have more money than they know what to do with it. C: Always dreamed at being someone special with lots of friends....but no matter how hard they try they are just shallow ego hungry boring morons....
For all the ppl who enjoy the music, and ppl. Take a trip upto byron and see where ppl are having fun and enjoying the music....Because ego hungry boring ppl seem to be spreading around sydney they seems to be oozing from oxford street.
Now for a shout out by me...... "KEEP IT FUCKEN REAL!"

I guess it's just the fuckwits that like coke that give it the bad name... *shrug*.

Actually coke is AOK but I prefer meth from a bang from buck perspective as both have a very similiar effect on me. And yeah 'coke-head in a blue light perspective has vary little if nothing to do with cocain.

And why shouldn't we make fun of other people? I'm sure they make fun of us :)
Coke-dancing is an old favourite of a few, including I, and if we wanna look foolish and make fun of people then let us.. its our fault if mr oizo comes and beats the crap out of us for imitating him :)
There is nothing wrong with cocaine, its perhaps how you use it that makes it a little more gruesome. There is a stigma attached to cocaine, for years people have been telling us that the rich and famous glamorize its use and how many people have a really bad 'crack or cocaine' habit that has ruined their lives. Perhaps thats whats wrong with coke.. the coke heads are fun.. they entertain us.. and hell... we've turned the term 'coke head' into a little bluelight coloquialism that brings many a laugh to the faces of most :) The glitz and glamour kids or what are recently referred to as the 'h-h-h-hangbag' crew will stick to their own so let them.... its upto us to out shuffle and out do all of them :) NOW WHO ARE THE COKEHEADS EH!
Everyone to their own, if you like it yay, if you dont, well, theres always fresh air :)

I only like *GOOD* coke and I cant say the word "cocaine" without smiling :) . When you kids get a little older you will respect and apprieciate cocaine for the dynamic drug that it is.

I don't think it has anything to do with age.
It has more to do with income. Coke is exepnsive, and you can't have a good night on it unless you have a *lot* of it