• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Whats the story :(

R35P3CT

Bluelighter
Man whats the story with all the pills these days being BZP or research chems this sucks **MOD EDIT: No event names please! ~RB** is about 1 month away whats this poor guy gonna dance on lol hopefully it sorts itself out :X

Last edited by a moderator:
No event names, please! :)

And yes, the BZP/piperazine/RC pills suck when you're expecting MDxx....I suggest you find something before you go and have it tested. :) Have fun and be safe!

I say try it sober. These piperazines aint going away anytime soon imo.

It can be fun to watch people out of it when you are sober. Done it many times and laughed my ass off, didnt get busted,saved $, got sleep and didnt feel like shit for a week.

woodpecker said:
I say try it sober. These piperazines aint going away anytime soon imo.

It can be fun to watch people out of it when you are sober. Done it many times and laughed my ass off, didnt get busted,saved $, got sleep and didnt feel like shit for a week.

Exactly...it is very fun to get messed up but I will say that without a doubt, some of the best times I've had was when I stayed sober and watched everyone else get messed up...it's frickin hilarious.

And he's right about the piperazines going nowhere soon....all the pills I used to come across that were meth bombs have now all been replaced with piperazines....they're everywhere and they're cheaper to make than a methbomb...plus BZP is legal in a lot of countries....this bullshit ain't going anywhere....

Get yourself a testing kit so you can avoid these things....trust me it's so worth it....I can't believe I ever considered testing pills on myself without having a clue what was in them before.

^^^^Almost makes you miss the methbombs eh? at least you could get your freak on with them if that's your thing. I still, after doing piperazine combos 3 times, cannot fathom what they might be useful for.