• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats the story behind your nickname?

Well one of my favourite names for XTC, and people often say i have some of the traits of John, the little lawyer on Ally McBeal, aka the biscuit.
Note: not physical appearance thank god, just some of his little quirks and things.
Now where is that cookie jar i hid.

Well i dont know why, haha everyone thinks i must be a student but im not, just a girl who has dil8dpupils naturally.....pfffffttttt yeah thats my excuse anyway HAHAHA
nah i thought it up just for bluelight so feel special o.k LOL
peak like perkins on pura!!
[This message has been edited by dil8dpupil (edited 05 July 2000).]

I am Jeff Mills
smile.gif

ok, maybe not.... but I do love his music

GDAY yall
me nick name well i love spiders
except for the realy big buggers
2 im a red head
and 3rd i used to get called spider at
school

NO my nick name has nuthin to do with car stereos etc
its mr audio as in:
audio = music
music = life
therefore audio (MUSIC, TECHNO) = life
smile.gif
as u see hehe
------------------
The Matrix Has You ..
LiFe = MuSiC

Okay, my nickname originated from when I was posting messages on www.raves.com, unfortunately I didn't discover bluelight until over a month ago, I still need to meet everyone! I just recently bought 303 Power on SMITTEN records, and KITTEN, well, purrrrrrr....
------------------
"Out of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most."

FOR THE (FUN) SAKE OF STATING THE ABSO-FUCKING-LUTE OBVIOUS
i am female, from autralia
hence the OZ and CHIC.....
------------------
I used to be open-minded, but my brains kept falling out

FOR THE (FUN) SAKE OF STATING THE ABSO-FUCKING-LUTE OBVIOUS
i am female, from autralia
hence the OZ and CHIC.....
------------------

TO STATE THE ABSO-FUKN-LUTE OBVIOUS, CUZ IT IS FUN...........
FEMALE FROM AUSTRALIA
hence the OZ and the CHIC
the capital at font and end means......
i can't type to well and couldn't be stuffed fixn it....
------------------

sunni tends to be what i call other people rather than what i get called. i guess it's kind of my version of dude or man. sadly, i don't have my own handle (boo-hoo) so i've had to steal one from myself.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

My name....
well, my favouriute tv show (as sad as that is, and how much shame it brings me in telling you so) is or was XENA, and not much can come close to the feeling you get while peaking
so i put the 2 together, using a bit of aliteration, to make it sound kinda good, and i am now
XENA peakin princess..........
well, enuff of the story's
time to go........
------------------
In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings... a land in turmoil cried out fo a hero.... she was xena- a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle.
The power, the passion, the danger ..... her courage would change the world.

Well done Tarsarlan, this certainly did need to be bumped!
My nick is actually a acronym. I tried to think of a few words that would give people an idea on what to expect when they meet me. Through co-incidence they happened to spell Eagleyes.
E xpect
A bsolute
G arbage.
L iterally
E xcel at
Y apping
E xcessive
S hit
You may call me eagleyes but my friends call me Sir. HaHa
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Eagleyes (edited 06 September 2000).]

Well my Mum & Dad are really heavy gamblers and I was conceived on Anzac Day 1975.
They thought it would be 'cute' pfft! Parents
smile.gif

TwoUp
------------------
"Why rock when you can roll?"

Well my nickname isn't anything special i was just looking through my music one day and i knoticed a song called Tripnofunk by Tripnotic and it was my fav song at the time and i thourght it sounded like a pretty cool name so hence the nickname TripNoFunk
smile.gif

------------------
GoD MaDe GrAsS
MaN MaDe BoOzE
WhO Do U TrUsT

i have heaps of nicknames, both on the net or in real life.
GhOst was the 1st net nickname i used donkey years ago when i 1st started to irc.
net nicks include - Banshee, Drag0nette (born in the year of the dragon + *some* dragon tatts on my back), Asm0deus, Dem0sthenes, n mos commonly VaLkYrIe/Va|_kYr|e.
real life nicks include - pika/pikachu (cos i love pikachu), tripper (from HK pals who have witnessed my obsession wif the laser), cat (cos i love cats) etc.
i also look abit like a ghost bcos im ghastly pale.
*waves little paws*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

Ok I suppose some people would have heard of Pekkle the duck. He's one of Hello Kitty's friends. Yeah well I thought he was a cute caracter and I decided to use the name, but I wanted my own personal touch, so I called myself Pekkie
smile.gif
Used to be known as Pekgirl, but when I registered with BL I found that someone had already taken my name
frown.gif