• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

What's The Most Dangerous Drug In The World?

A woman in CFL has been sentenced to prison because she burned down the oldest tree in the area. They had named the tree "The Senator". She was high on meth.

She however, was not dangerous, just stupid.

Precisely!

^ that is pretty weird. I'm struggling to think of anything I've seen weed smokers get up to which rivals what I've seen tweakers get up to... (as a direct result of cannabis use, there are of course many terrible people who also happen to smoke weed, just because of how common it is as a recreational illicit drug compared to many of the others)

what ive noticed with many who smoke weed is their paranoia and anxiety seem to double or triple..they seem to get this weird social paranoia or anxiety that really does their head in, makes it hard for them to develop healthy relationships..and no, healthy relationships are not where you sit around with other smokers and just babble on al night long..lol..so honestly weed in my experience seems to do just as much harm to its users as benefits..i talking about the daily smokers..lets not forget about memory loss..weed is notorious in this area..

It depends. If you like to do lots of meth, yeah, I guess.

Tweakers annoy the shit out of me, though. I can't think of any other kind of substance abuser I find more irritating, except maybe for drunks.

honestly, if im not high, people that are high on weed, booze, meth ALL annoy me..either they reapeat themselves(alcohol) or they are spastic and say 1000 words a minute(meth) or they are just babbling like idiots(weed)..

what ive noticed with many who smoke weed is their paranoia and anxiety seem to double or triple..they seem to get this weird social paranoia or anxiety that really does their head in, makes it hard for them to develop healthy relationships..and no, healthy relationships are not where you sit around with other smokers and just babble on al night long..lol..so honestly weed in my experience seems to do just as much harm to its users as benefits..i talking about the daily smokers..lets not forget about memory loss..weed is notorious in this area..

Fair point. I totally understand your angle. Specially when you hear like this.

honestly, if im not high, people that are high on weed, booze, meth ALL annoy me..either they reapeat themselves(alcohol) or they are spastic and say 1000 words a minute(meth) or they are just babbling like idiots(weed)..

Yes that happens when people exaggerate and trust me some of these kids while acting like this are feeling they are on the top of the world.