• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe What's the lowest mat dose u can cope with?

Requiem4adream

Bluelighter
This is the 4th time I've been on bupe and I've always stabilised on it for matinance at 8mg or above.

This time I'm taking 1.5-2mg a day and I'm pretty high for most of the day but if I take any lower then I feel fluey. I don't want to b feeling high I just want normal . I'm on day 5 now.

Any advice please?

Stay on 2mg a day. Seems like you answered your own question... Usually during bupe induction they start slow until withdrawal symptoms are relieved, which seems to be 2mg for you. Less and you don't feel good you said.
I'd say to stay at 2mg daily. Wether you want to divide that into 1mg in the morning and 1 at night is up to you. If your saying 2mg 1X a day is holding you throughout the day though I would stick with that.

Last edited:
Stay on 2mg a day. Seems like you answered your own question... Usually during bike induction they start slow until withdrawal symptoms are relieved, which seems to be 2mg for you. Less and you don't feel good you said.
I'd say to stay at 2mg daily. Wether you want to divide that into 1mg in the morning and 1 at night is up to you. If your saying 2mg 1X a day is holding you throughout the day though I would stick with that.
The only thing is taking 1.0 is too strong for me all in 1 go