Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film What's the Last Film You Saw? v. Tell Us What You Thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched The Matrix Resurrections today on HBO Max with my family. It was pretty good. I think most fans of the series will enjoy it. I certainly did enjoy it.
3.5/5 stars
I want to give it 4 stars, but I think that would be rating it higher just for nostalgic reasons.

Meh, it was alright - one of those if you check your phone you won’t miss anything sort of flicks.

3/5

Watched the new Matrix Resurrections too and want to take it to my thread but also in the movie
lmao, you fucking clever little monkey, u fucking won the game, well done m8. *golfclaps

Now, I also tried to watch the Swan Song,

I could only watch like 15 minutes deep and had to do something else bc it spooked me :| (wasn't wantn a buzz kill)

The Last Duel

I have never really warmed to Matt Damon but he is brilliant and totally convincing in this role. Plus he is sporting one hell of a mullet and it suits him. On the other hand it is definitely not Adam Driver’s best work. But I think that’s more the script than him. Some epic Middle Ages battle scenes - but they are not too long or overdone.

Watched 11/11/11 - so much hype at the time…then it got released.

All my film ratings and the odd review:

Dont look up, it was good, watch past credits, and even past then, it was so trippy had some great points, about social media and the government, pretty tongue n cheek and sometimes scarily not so

i watched the matrix resurrections, the last duel and don't look up.

they were all excellent don't look up especially so.

alasdair

Last edited:
Dont look up, it was good, watch past credits, and even past then, it was so trippy had some great points, about social media and the government, pretty tongue n cheek and sometimes scarily not so
I watched it last night. Perfect analogy of our society today. Spot on.

Yep, my husband and I watched Don't Look Up on christmas night, love love LOVED it. But he fell asleep and I knew he would love it, so I very happily watched it again with him last night. Loved it again. There isn't really anything more to pick up on the second time around, it's just really well done :)

watched it twice yesterday myself, so good

I liked the matrix, too, it was about as good as I was expecting, didn't disappoint

I thought the last scene was very weird tho lol, straight out of a marvel movie or something

Yep, my husband and I watched Don't Look Up on christmas night, love love LOVED it. But he fell asleep and I knew he would love it, so I very happily watched it again with him last night. Loved it again. There isn't really anything more to pick up on the second time around, it's just really well done :)
I'm downloading it, but since you're a traitor i guess this is a traitor movie, so i will boycott it probably ;)

I'll rewatch Onoda instead, at least it could makes me feel like i'm fighting for something!

Honestly don’t remember much from this film but I rated it 2.5/5 but I do remember being bored a lot in it. Trailer looks ok yeah but it’s too long to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.