Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film What's the Last Film You Saw? v. Tell Us What You Thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was either Attack the Block, or The Guard. Both very good. I also watched Life in a Day - which is well worth a watch.

The_People_Under_the_Stairs_Poster.jpg

Never been a Wes Craven fan but I really liked this movie.

le-gamin-au-vc3a9lo.jpg

Le gamin au vélo, fucking annoying kid in that, didn't like it at all.

Hobo with a Shotgun

i feel stupider having watched this. meant to be a satire about shitty films, though i think they just ended up making a shitty film.

fantasia on bluray
amazing animation, great spectacle for 1940

Tell Your Children [Reefer Madness] (1936)

Had some LOLs for it's ridiculousness. It's hard to imagine people taking this movie seriously though.

I found it funny how the beginning of the movie they compare weed to heroin and make weed sound much worse than heroin. Also that it was funny that part of the time they were saying negative effects of weed, but they were sounding like positives. "Induces a state of hysterical laughter. It alters the perception of space and time." Shit sounds dope son! ;)

The best parts were when the woman is playing the piano and the guy is sitting there smoking telling her to play, "Faster. Faster. Faster!" Also, the part where the woman sort of randomly jumps out the window and kills herself. All because of marijuana. Dun dun dunnnn :p

Anyone seen Reefer Madness - The Musical? Is fucking awesome, recommend you all to watch it.

^yes but not many considering how much they "spent" making it. only barely made a profit.

Saw "Mavern Callar" the other night, really enjoyed it, very quirky film. great soundtrack also

the original "true grit" on bluray

great fun, beautiful photography and scenery. didn't expect dennis hopper.

^yes but not many considering how much they "spent" making it. only barely made a profit.

Well, it made back ten percent of its budget, which is enough by Hollywood standards.

EDIT: Just watched Captain America - not the best movie, but not terrible. I'd put it on par with the first Spiderman film.

EDITEDIT: On second thought, maybe not.

Last edited:
"Super"
nice fun, but too much alike kickass. "shut up, crime!" is a great catchphrase.

"Super"
nice fun, but too much alike kickass. "shut up, crime!" is a great catchphrase.

I actually drew more comparisons to "Observe and Report" than any superhero movie. It's a really dark comedy.

Love and Other Drugs.
Was actually really impressed.
Wasn't at all what I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.