• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tapering What's the highest daily fent dose you've quit cold turkey?

Justadudeondrugs

Bluelighter
So I finally called and got lines up for my first detox experience..the lady was like ok I can get you a bed tomorrow... I said well I do a lot of fent daily so shouldn't I taper down first ? She was like " no need to taper and that's why we are here to help keep you as comfortable as you can be " .
My first thought was she must never have been through withdrawals... I take on average about 25/30 blues a day and am quite scared with the anticipated withdrawals.. I've only went they it back when I was only taking Vic's and 10mg perks and I couldn't even power through that ....
Has anyone on a high dose just went Into detox/rehab or should I try to get Down to at least under ten ?

Thank you all

I've been on methadone but never been to rehab, but I recommend you taper quite a bit before entrusting a rehab to manage a cold turkey state like that would produce.

In fact I'd probably recommend skipping rehab altogether and, after tapering, going on methadone. Or suboxone if possible.

Hi!
Hopefully some other folks with more experience will help you out here. I shot heroin, HEROIN, for 18 years. My last experience with it was snorting some fentadope that was 🔥. I was really surprised because to me, fent has no legs and no euphoria. That being said, I started popping 30mg blues also, but only one a day, max. It was always a mixed bag, never knowing if they had any strength at all. Very disappointing. Anyway, I experienced a minor bit of withdrawal when I would quit them for a week or so. I cannot complain, it was annoying more than anything. But I was surprised that I would have felt any withdrawal at all given the small amount and short time I was fucking with them. I just cannot imagine what you are potentially facing! I think coming off of fent is nastier than heroin. And I am also wondering if the rehab lady has any clue what she is proposing for you? Did she hear you wrong when you told her how much you are using?? I was put on phenobarbital the one time I tried rehab. I was dopey as fuck but still feeling wrecked. I got nothing except I wish you all the best in trying to beat this thing.

I’m from the NE. I’ve been using for the past 17 years up until just a few months ago. The past 5 years or so good real heroin has been hard to get in the illicit open air drug markets locally to me since it’s most fent, fent/dope, I suppose due to price margins and the cartels.

I was shooting anywhere from a bundle or two of fent a day. I quit cold turkey with only just a little cannabis (legal state) for relief.

The wd’s lasted about 12-14 days. It was one of my hardest kicks over the years but I was tired of the bullshit