• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What's the best way to take adderall

Please forgive me guys. Yes I've abused medication My case is actually a lot more complex then yalls I beg you for forgiveness. My doc is upping my Ritalin to 60 MG 20 3 times a day. I stopped my Lyrica. I told him the truth. I can't take it correctly even tho it benefits me greatly. He's such a down to earth person but he has had a lot of heat cuz idiots go in to get benzos then end up dead. Still I told him outta all the docs I've had him and Dr. HOLLOWAY. Are by far the best I've had. I get it tho I truly do. To want to escape and most of us have some form of trauma we're trying to battle. I'm just thankful when I was about to give up that I was provided what I needed.

I truly do care about yall. I mean that. I maybe the Only Bible anyone on here reads but I do get it. The world is getting scaier and scarier. The Dawn of a New Age is almost here.

I truly do care about yall. I mean that. I maybe the Only Bible anyone on here reads but I do get it. The world is getting scaier and scarier. The Dawn of a New Age is almost here.

" If you can said Jesus "everything is possible for they who believe" MARK 9:23

Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. PSALM 37:3

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. PROVERBS 15:1

you sound so much stronger. you are moving on and doing so well. keep on those pathways. :)🔥

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall guide your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

You don't have to move that mountain
Just help me Lord to climb it
You don't have to remove that stumblin' block
Just show me the way around it
Nickel Creek

That’s really kind of them to script you that btw …..60mg of Adderall XR

A massive Meth tolerance & addiction is serious, and those fat 30mg Addies certainly help no doubt

Just take orally ……if too low a dose you can pulverize beads into IR mixed salts so the entire 60mg hits you in an hour as apposed to slowly released throughout 8-10hours ?

I’d use them to help get clean off Meth ….I know it’s hard when your use to injecting Meth but you gotta make the decision to get clean

2 capsules of those massive Adderall 30mg XR is a fat dose for the average individual……MAYBE they would/could add a few IR tablets so you get that larger C-Max in your blood stream but you’d probably abuse those too

Tricky situation indeed

Btw d-amphetamine is great but…..the 75% d / 25% l in Adderall are actually longer in duration because the 25% levo-amphetamine actually cause the d-amphetamine to last longer and maintain higher concentrations especially in a XR formulation

In the 1950’s it was Biphetamine “Black Beauties” a large black 20mg capsule

Racemic Amphetamine Sulphate 10mg
Dextro-Amphetamine Sulphate 10mg

Biphetamine 20mg capsule (75% d / 25% l)

Fast forward to 1995 is Adderall with same concentration of mixed amphetamine salts