• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What's the best way to take adderall

iaou

Bluelighter
Right now I booty bump about 30-45mg of Adderall then take 75mg sublingually and then do a 45mg line and it's still not really getting me where I wanna be. I do all this in the span of about 15 minutes. I have a pretty sizable tolerance to meth to the point I need it to just feel motivated and human and am prescribed Adderall as a means to try to get off meth but it's just not doing it for me. Would switching to dexadrine be more similar feeling to good ol clear or not. Also is there any possible way to extract pure amphetamines from Adderall I get the 30mg orange ones twice a day is there any possible way to extract the pure salts to make it into something I could shoot because my needle fixation is kinda getting to me too. Thanks for the help :)

You have to always remember maintenance drugs are supposed to make things semi comfortable until you adjust. You can’t expect a full substitute especially if you were taking stupid large doses of meth. This is about getting clean not cheating the system. If you wanna get high, go buy some meth.

-GC

You have to always remember maintenance drugs are supposed to make things semi comfortable until you adjust. You can’t expect a full substitute especially if you were taking stupid large doses of meth. This is about getting clean not cheating the system. If you wanna get high, go buy some meth.

-GC
Thank you your right I need to get back to trying the maintenance dose it's just the depression is really overwhelming right now.

Take it correctly then. Stop this booty bump. Might as well go get meth. Forums that breed this type of behavior is a red flag. Oh well.
Go easy sonic. Everybody that ever got a script for addies or oxys misused them at some point to get high and have some fun. We've all done it.....you included.

How people take their meds is their own business. Sooner or later we all get tired of running out early, spending money on the street for more, and lying to our Dr.

To each their own. How we live our own life is more important than how someone else does. All we can do is hope that everyone comes out the other side okay.

Right now I booty bump about 30-45mg of Adderall then take 75mg sublingually and then do a 45mg line and it's still not really getting me where I wanna be. I do all this in the span of about 15 minutes. I have a pretty sizable tolerance to meth to the point I need it to just feel motivated and human and am prescribed Adderall as a means to try to get off meth but it's just not doing it for me. Would switching to dexadrine be more similar feeling to good ol clear or not. Also is there any possible way to extract pure amphetamines from Adderall I get the 30mg orange ones twice a day is there any possible way to extract the pure salts to make it into something I could shoot because my needle fixation is kinda getting to me too. Thanks for the help :)

I think amphetamines have cross-tolerance to methamphetamines, so if you're taking a "large amphetamine dose" to maintain tolerance to methamphetamine, you should just go take meth already.

I wasn't saying I wasn't nor would I be guilty. Buy plastering it all over the internet doesn't help. I found Adderall best work when taken correctly. I don't know of all this ritual stuff, and yes forgive me cuz I do deserve death. My doctor switch me vyvance and they gave me so much anxiety. Now I'm up a creek with either legal ramifications from the DEA or just suffer.

I wasn't saying I wasn't nor would I be guilty. Buy plastering it all over the internet doesn't help. I found Adderall best work when taken correctly. I don't know of all this ritual stuff, and yes forgive me cuz I do deserve death. My doctor switch me vyvance and they gave me so much anxiety. Now I'm up a creek with either legal ramifications from the DEA or just suffer.
I hope that you are feeling better. I hope that you are staying healthy and trying to help those around you stay healthy also.

And also in my opinion, try not to take too much dosage or too many meds. Life is much healthier than medication is anyway.

I hope that you and your family are safe. Adderral is bad news.

Taken responsibility it can be a wonderful tool. It has many risks tho. I'm aware of that. I'm on two AP'S I do t know what to do about the downregulating of my dopamine. It becomes unbearable. Live life wishing your heart would stop cuz the mental anguish is to much. Oh well.

I never got a rush from straight amphetamine IV'ed. Yeah, it kinda felt real good coming up, but no actual rush.

So, it's likely that you can't really scratch that needle itch with Adderall anyway.

-GC
I have to agree

If you're using it for maintenance, you want to use it exactly as it was prescribed to you using the exact ROA that it is prescribed as. Using it any other way will just have you abusing it until you get back on meth.

If it isn't your RX, look up how it is commonly prescribed and use it that way. Start on the low end of the RX doses and up your dose only if you really need to. You probably won't feel it at all and it won't do any real maintenance benefit for you. If it does, great!

I've seen a ton of try to maintain with Adderall and none of them ever succeeded. They all ended up on meth again. I honestly think you should look into getting a prescription for naltrexone and buproprion and take them as prescribed. There is some promising research showing it to be essentially like suboxone but for meth. Look into it and have you doc check it out if he's skeptical and see what they think. My doctor thought it was an excellent idea when I showed him what I had read.

It certainly works for me and totally eliminates cravings for meth itself, but I continue using because my addiction is basically almost entirely to the depression the drugs cause, not the drugs themselves. That's why I'll abuse virtually anything I can get my hands on besides alcohol and benzos/other non-opiate RX meds.

Thank you your right I need to get back to trying the maintenance dose it's just the depression is really overwhelming right now.
I hear ya on the depression. I’m kinda in the same situation. I just get tired of running out of my script and feeling like shit. And I honestly feel like I’m taking it half ass decent and not “taking it just to take it” ( I rail mine btw) I guess what helps me if anything is just remembering the days that I have absolutely nothing.. It may only be 1-1.5 tabs a day for example and I may not feel the same, but even if my mind is just tricking me I’ll take it because it’s better than NOTHING. Those days are the worst, ya know? My problem now is getting back off the meth and back to dealing with my problems. I swear though, some days it feels like a hit or two saves my life and that’s fucking rough and hard to deal with. Lose, lose.

Wishing you all the best though. But yeah, definitely can relate.

I’d put an Adderall IR 30mg in a pharmaceutical grade glass motor & pastel along with a euphoric opioid, Oxy-IR 20mg X 2-4 tablets, Diazepam 10mg tablets X 2, Clonazepam 1mg, Pregabalin 300-450mg, Cannabis Sativa 10mg oil, dissolved is warm clean water…..add orange juice and little cold water. Down that shit, 30min onset / hour near peaking

Then a 3oz Jin & Tangueray cocktail with a fresh king sized Belmont as it’s peaking lol

Few little bumps of Ketamine hcl here & there to compliment the Brompton Cocktail

Go easy sonic. Everybody that ever got a script for addies or oxys misused them at some point to get high and have some fun. We've all done it.....you included.

How people take their meds is their own business. Sooner or later we all get tired of running out early, spending money on the street for more, and lying to our Dr.

To each their own. How we live our own life is more important than how someone else does. All we can do is hope that everyone comes out the other side okay
Co-Signed. Couldn't have said that better.

If you're using it for maintenance, you want to use it exactly as it was prescribed to you using the exact ROA that it is prescribed as. Using it any other way will just have you abusing it until you get back on meth.

If it isn't your RX, look up how it is commonly prescribed and use it that way. Start on the low end of the RX doses and up your dose only if you really need to. You probably won't feel it at all and it won't do any real maintenance benefit for you. If it does, great!

I've seen a ton of try to maintain with Adderall and none of them ever succeeded. They all ended up on meth again. I honestly think you should look into getting a prescription for naltrexone and buproprion and take them as prescribed. There is some promising research showing it to be essentially like suboxone but for meth. Look into it and have you doc check it out if he's skeptical and see what they think. My doctor thought it was an excellent idea when I showed him what I had read.

It certainly works for me and totally eliminates cravings for meth itself, but I continue using because my addiction is basically almost entirely to the depression the drugs cause, not the drugs themselves. That's why I'll abuse virtually anything I can get my hands on besides alcohol and benzos/other non-opiate RX meds.
I'm on Naltroxone pills for drinking, so it could be blocking speed too?