• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What's The Best Way To Consume Fresh mushrooms

It is kinda icky. Depending on what gauge mitt your cleachs rockle.

Solipsist is just too embarrassed to bring that ROA up.

nope, I've plugged before a bunch of times in the past.. :) plugging mushrooms just doesn't seem like a relevant thing to dwell on, lol, but suit yourself...

that swilow-speak is fucking my mind right now, it sounds credible like I am supposed to follow what he is saying, it reminds me of a time when I was on acid and a passenger in a car with a curious sort of friend of mine and he was talking to me but I kept replying: "please speak dutch!", as it was just sounds to me like I never heard the language before... which is an amazing sort of perspective, although at the time you feel like can't help but wonder slightly if you're having a stroke (but not really)!

I don't know about the rails of this thread anymore... maybe the topic is exhausted? You want to absorb the alkaloids quickly (for a strong trip) so throwing in a blender or making tea should be ideal just like taking an RC dissolved in a glass of water... most of these compounds don't have solubility problems or anything, so the only thing that might be an extra factor is pH... of course it's strongly acidic in your stomach but supposedly taking an antacid with PEA's helps (it does in my experience) but for tryptamines I think the reverse may be true...

Last edited:
I was talking about the shee-shew mitt; it is a tough one to explain to the nurse.

I guess it was not on this site then, that I read a lengthy archived thread (years long) about the best way to extract from shrooms, and I think a final consensus was that extremely high-proof ethanol was the way to go. And I think there was more to it than just that ethanol evaporates faster than water.

OK, I guess I'm still not helping. I'll check my history, but it was many thousands of chaturbates ago.

We would simply stuff them in caps once dry.
They do vary in potency, so you could dry and pulverize, it would make it more evenly spread.

However we would simply average 1 big to 2 smaller shrooms and cap them at three shrooms per cap.
Stored in the freezer, this lasted a long time. We would then dose 3 or 4 caps on average.

How do you possibly fit three shrooms into a gel cap? I'm not doubting you, I've heard this method too many times, but it just seems impossible to do from my experience.

I guess when you think about weight, it's not weird to think of a gel cap with 1500mg of organic matter in it. Maybe in my memory the shrooms telepathically enlarge themselves, maybe as a defense mechanism?

Aborts would be super easy, also there strains which just produce quite small fruits but a lot more of them to basically amount to the same total weight...

This is why number of shrooms is absolutely not a measure of dose, not unless you're an experienced shroomer and can eyeball the biomass roughly, merely accurately enough to more or less where they want to go.

Just for kicks, a visual:

M9L7P7k.jpg

(.3 g Cambodians per cap)

OK, thank you, 0.3g/capsule sounds totally reasonable with a dehydrator and good coffee grinder.

And 6-7 caps, depending, also seems fairly manageable.

(But I think I'm on to something about the defense mechanism. I need to explore this.)

https://capsuleconnection.com/capsule-sizing-info/

Pretty sure those depicted are 00 caps. And because it's really not that easy to grind into an ultrafine dust it wouldn't surprise me if microscopically half of the space is still air in mine... could be packed tighter but who knows. Also, density varies per substance.

I pick Liberty caps and put about 4 full mushrooms (.4g) per 00 cap after drying and grinding. 2-3 caps and you better be holding on to something =D

Well there's an explanation that is obvious but numbers help: ^^that's a tiny shroom. Cultivars I know it's probably 0.5g each single shroom.

That's not a jibe at @user's penis size, I don't know if User has a penis. I was thinking, having honestly for reals taken "Edible mushroom cultivation" through the plant pathology dept back in the day, it is fairly easy to adjust the stalk length (and cap size, etc.), Makes no difference for psychoactives of interest, but from a marketing standpoint, I bet there's definitely a bimodal shift to tiny v. long.

Then again, I don't know if that's really a money maker for anyone in the first place. (Psychedelics are meant to be free, IMO.)

(I'm not totally nuts: a "Meaty Portobello" is just another agaricus bisporus. All they do is take a calculated number of the regular pizza mushroom boxes, thin them out, and turn the lights on. With enoki they shade the caps but bunch the stalks or something, so long thin and pale.)