View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

what's the best nitrous song?

rollin_stoned

Bluelighter
i want everyones choice of what the best song to listen to while on nitrous.....esp the best part of the song because i've got nitrous and want to find new songs cause i already listened to all the ones that go good with nitrous. any help is verrrry much appreciated xD

www.myspace.com/thesonicstrangers

download the album "the truth is really fuckin' out there" or the album "fox hole"

both are instrumental, electronic, made for dissociatives ("fox hole" is especially for dxm or ketamine, but nitrous would work quite nicely as well)

the sonic strangers make some more traditional songs, even like folk songs, but they also have some really trippy stuff..... they're awesome!!

I find it impossible to listen to music over the loud "nangnangnangnangnang" noise in my head. ;)

i want everyones choice of what the best song to listen to while on nitrous.....esp the best part of the song because i've got nitrous and want to find new songs cause i already listened to all the ones that go good with nitrous. any help is verrrry much appreciated xD

:|:|:|

I tend to find random noise far more intereting on nitrous

All sense of rhythm is lost on me once that nang sounds starts

Ive found scratched cds to be awesome

Also load up a copy of fruity loops and link up all sorts of vsts to each other so they start to produce random noise's

www.myspace.com/thesonicstrangers

download the album "the truth is really fuckin' out there" or the album "fox hole"

both are instrumental, electronic, made for dissociatives ("fox hole" is especially for dxm or ketamine, but nitrous would work quite nicely as well)

the sonic strangers make some more traditional songs, even like folk songs, but they also have some really trippy stuff..... they're awesome!!

Just downloaded, good stuff! The folk stuff is pretty good too.

I did 200 bulbs in a row to rusko's essetial mix (radio one)..

1.5 hour long dubstep mix.

i dont do nitrous anymore but just listening to that mix is now like a giant nitrous flashback, lol.

Aphex Twin or Boards of Canada, especially when doing nitrous while on LSD, the nitrous' audio hallucinations seem to blend with the music in amazing ways.

I did 200 bulbs in a row to rusko's essetial mix (radio one)..

1.5 hour long dubstep mix.

i dont do nitrous anymore but just listening to that mix is now like a giant nitrous flashback, lol.

Haha, I first heard pro nails when I was rolling and spent an entire case of whippets listening to that song.

Endless Alibi by the band 3 I think mentions nitrous. He sings about having "a few balloons to raise the ancient ruins of my mind." 3 Is a really really awesome somehow not popular band.