• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

I know this thread is legal highs and this is not in my state anymore but may be legal in other states in Salvia. I know it's a love it or hate it but I like it. Short acting but it reacts well with me. I wish I could get my hands on some DMT but I ain't paying 430$ for it and that's the cheapest I could find. Any suggestions?
PS: Sorry for mentioning price

Mimosa hostilis...

DMT is pretty simple to extract.

The original bathsalts (mephedrone, mdpv) were most euphoric drugs I've done, legal or not.

25c-nbome was crazy visuals.

Methoxphenidine turned me into the joker.

What is MXE? I still cant really say Salvia cause its illegal in my state now but im talking about the real shit. Not that fake weed spice shit. I have had several spiritual experiences on it in the last week. Gonna get some more for sure and im gonna set up a spiritual zone xmas day and take a good share and see wherevit takes me. Again, what is this mxe everyone is talking about. Would love some dmt. Peace

1 - Methoxetamine
2 - 4,4'-dimethylaminorex
3 - Ketamine (here Rx only, not scheduled)
4 - hm, ?
5 - UR-144 applied to industry hemp containing CBD

Clonazolam 5 mgs . with nothing else, crazy euphoria not a care in the world just felt amazing. Horrible drug also, drove me to hell on a rocket sled fast but for a minute it was waaaay fun. Not .5 mg, ten times recommended doses of at least 5 mg. Your vision got wobbly, every muscle relaxed like a noodle, not a fuck given like laughing out loud you felt so euphoric

Amsterdam skunk while sitting in the coffee shop back in May '97, love reminiscing those days. Brought back an oz of hash, airport security was tight back then but just not as tight as it is now. I would not even think about sneaking anything back to the US. I took an 1/2oz through Gatwick airport and just by-passed customs and straight out the door. A airport police said "if you have nothing to declare this way sir" and out the door I went. I was there for a couple months, It reminded me of Dark Shadows, it was so gloomy and cold. The UK people do not like Americans that's for sure. I really fucked up a lot of shit there because of their shitty attitude. I would never go back to that shithole if I had a free first class ticket.

1. MXE
2. Etizolam
3. AB-FUBINACA
4. Kratom- high-alkaloid content strains
5. Diclazepam- subtle, but relaxing anxiolysis, long-duration/good for tapering, decent muscle-relaxant properties.
6. Ethylphenidate- euphoric, longer-lasting and smoother than EPH. Fairly addictive in a moreish way due to EPH's dopaminergic rush esp IV or vape ROA.
7. 4-MeO-PCP- Definitely a strange, and sometimes darker dissociative. Lingers for too long most times. Interesting robotic-psychedelia via strange visuals possibly thru serotogenic affinity or re-uptake/SERT because unlike K or MXE they were somewhat colorful visuals. Dissociation was heavy and motor skills were fucked. I injected 4-MeO-PCP in "P-hole" doses and under, but still a heavy onset; higher-dose shots I would be confused, lose track of time, anesthesia, and strong hallucinations. I enjoyed it in a strange way. Much rather have had traded that 4-MeO with the 3-MeO, but hey it was free ex-gf bought it for me (was supposed to be MXE).

#1 A-pvp #2 Pentedrone #3 A-php... These legal high/ research chemicals are schedule 1 in the USA, and have been banned in china since October,1st, 2015.. These are very hard to find since the ban in china, I'm really going to miss them :(

1P-LSD and MXP have definitely been my two favourites as of late, and I am not really keen on RC's in general so it's a surprise to me.

i say dxm diphenhydramine isnt but it sure isnt good very weird haullucinations(saw an amish person in our calf box and no amish live near us).

Amsterdam skunk while sitting in the coffee shop back in May '97, love reminiscing those days. Brought back an oz of hash, airport security was tight back then but just not as tight as it is now. I would not even think about sneaking anything back to the US. I took an 1/2oz through Gatwick airport and just by-passed customs and straight out the door. A airport police said "if you have nothing to declare this way sir" and out the door I went. I was there for a couple months, It reminded me of Dark Shadows, it was so gloomy and cold. The UK people do not like Americans that's for sure. I really fucked up a lot of shit there because of their shitty attitude. I would never go back to that shithole if I had a free first class ticket.
I think you will find that in a lot of countries the people dont like Americans. Its not just the UK

You cannot say uk people and class us the same. Everyone hates the english but love the scots,welsh and n.irish

and even the english have groups as the geordies and scousers and mainly just the north are a good lot. Its those southerners that are to blame;)

back on subject it has to be liberty caps from local golf course as it was my introduction to psychedelics

Last edited:
U-47700 hands down for me, it feels like a stronger oxycodone, only reason why I don't use it more often is that the comedown is rough for me, and when I look in the mirror the next day, I look like a drug user, my face loses its colour, my skin has scabs from I was itching and my skin looks more blemished

I use it with bupropion (Wellbutrin). No adverse side effects. I would agree about the SSRIs. I do not respond to them well on their own, let alone with kratom. Wellbutrin is in the aminoketone class of antidepressants.

All i can say is i read all these complicated drugs and imvlike where do theyvfind that shit, lol. I used toblove DXM but it gives me the runs. Ill stick with my prescribed Dilaudid but really wanna try DMT. I was on a salvia kick for awhile and i think that shit fucked my brain up. I see shit all the time in my side vision. Thats bad shit. I hope i get DMT soon