• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the appeal of prescription drugs?

You always know exactly what strength you're getting so it's not gonna give you an overdose or be underwhelming. Also, it's always pure so there's no shitty or dangerous things it's been "cut" with.
Benzo's are AWESOME and Dilaudid is more euphoric than heroin.

I'm stuck in the lamo camp of having to resort to by pharms online for actual pain. Since I can't get them legit. Heroin is a way cheaper alternative but I'm all alone here and have no idea how to IV, or even IM.

Can anyone point me in the direction of IV and IM threads dealing with instruction and safety? I'm curiious and'd like to start some research on the procedure.

How about ketamine? That's a pharm drug, and it'll fucking rock you if you IV that shit. I've only had it under a doc's supervision but I loved it. I'd use it everyday if I could. Awesome stuff if you can find a trusted vendor and know it's for sure not poison.

Apparently if you dose properly it's way safer than opioids. There is virtually no risk of respiratory distress.

I learned how to IV on wikipedia. Seriously it tells you everything you need to know and exactly what you should and shouldn't do.

I've never understood why some people prize prescription drugs so highly, let alone buy them online. Benzos are just shitty alcohol, ritalin is shitty coke, adderall is shitty speed, oxy and vicodin are shitty heroin, and many of the best drugs (mdma, acid) don't even have Rx equivalents. What do people seriously see in these drugs?

the only one I can see that's remotely helpful is modafinil, and that's far from a fun drug, just good for giving you a kick up the ass and getting you through the night when youve got a dissertation due the next day.
I could write an essay on this as there is so much to say but I'll just keep it to several main points. After nearly 30 years of chronic poly drug abuse(heroin being my drug of choice) and 6 years spent in rehabs the only drugs I take now are pharmaceuticals. Main reasons are I know they are made in laboratories under quality control so they are clean as fuck. You can control your dosage. If you choose your doctors/psycs well you can have everything scripted with your name on the bottle so it's totally legal...that means no problem driving anywhere or having to stash anything. You don't have to wait around in carparks to score or hang around dodgy cunts...get to hang only with healthy functional people and stay in positive environments. You can still operate like a normal human pursue the things you love to do and be successful. Your drugs don't cost a fortune so you have plenty of money to live an awesome life. Just to name a few....