Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats schedule what?

Pokey

Bluelighter
Just a question that I think everyone would really like to know.
Does anybody know a place where you can find a list of what schedule which drugs are? (Theres of course some obvious Schedule 1's... but what about things like ketamine and ghb? (and not to forget precursors of them like gbl and 1,4B also, as they might possibly be different scedules).
Also, the amount considered more than posession (eg trafficing) for each of these drugs?
I've seen links to things on here before, but nothing really solid. It always seems to be a reference to some really hard to read site, that doesnt _really_ explain things.
Just wanted to know if anyone had a summary or something.
ta

Chances are that the rules are different in each state, and will depend upon whether you've had prior convictions or the mood of the arresting officer on the day. There is a certain amount of discretion allowed to the police-person. However suffice it to say if you get busted with ten pills in your pocket you might be 'lucky' enough to get off with possession, but if you have 10 pills all in separate bags, you are more likely to be hammered for distribution.
BigTrancer :)

OK thats fair enough.
Does anyone have a list of whats Schedule what in NSW?

Legal Q & A forum is probably the best place to ask this. we have an aussie moderator in there, as well as many other knowledgable locals.

did anyone else notice besides me, but BT (the fucking legend that he is :) ), had the answer up in four hours flat. how good's that?

(offtopic)
Thankyou :) I'd have had it up quicker, but after my first reply I let it drop... then came back and thought "well - maybe I should follow my own advice, and use the search button and come up with the goods", and it was pretty easy to find.
BigTrancer :)

GHB is definitely listed in Australia (as 4-Hydroxybutanoic acid). BTW, the list of schedule 1 items that BT found is from 1985. Does anyone know if the act has been updated at all?
The link below is from 1996
Listing of GHB
As for the assorted precursors of GHB, I came across this which includes 4-Hydroxybutanoic acid and its salts and esters. I don't know if that means the precursors or not though...
[ 12 December 2001: Message edited by: VooDoo Gurl ]