• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's in your drug paraphernalia kit? v. RAZORS AND STRAWS AND SALINE, OH MY

I also have a seperate little box that has vitamins and supplements like 5htp and antioxidants and stuff to take before or after binging.

Well I usually use at home so my kit includes a cd case (with a secret drug carrying compartment), razor, mcdonalds straw (cut about 4 inches in length), and saline to keep my nose from getting too fucked up. If i'm at a friends house, we use a large mirror, and we use the lighter/dollar bill combo to break the shit up (usually coke). Then we snort with whatever we can find which is usually a dollar bill or some random straw. I'm very OCD as well too though when i'm using on my own.

I also have a seperate little box that has vitamins and supplements like 5htp and antioxidants and stuff to take before or after binging.

I used to do this, lol. Had my little 5htp capsules everywhere I went. Also rocked some magnesium and Alpha lipoic acid.

I used to do this, lol. Had my little 5htp capsules everywhere I went. Also rocked some magnesium and Alpha lipoic acid.

Oh yes I have a big bag full of different vitamins and supplements. Such as 5htp, l-tyrosine, and a multi-vitamin of course. Those are very important to keep drug damage to a minimum.

:) great minds think alike! I actually am on a pretty heavy vitamin regimen as is, but after a good night of rollin' those are a must. ;)

i carry a pipe , small pair of scissors , lighter , weed . i dont need an inconspicuous bag because i have assigned , good comfortable places all over my body for them . i also have a mini bong bag , for an on the go bong , grinder fits with this one (good for chop bowl also) , lighter , weed , stoker and i put my tobacco in there too .

my weed always goes in my pants , no exception . my stash box at home is my favourite paraphenalia candy store . in my cupboard i have my glassy , a glass jar for my weed , an awsome chopbowl and a box containing just about everything to do with weed plus straws , DXM , codeine and theres like 10 lighters and 3 jet lighters lol .

Over a thousand new needles, bacteriostatic sodium chloride, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, empty sterile vials, micron filters, alcohol wipes, cottons, cookers, and a few needle containers.

If you're counting cannabis equipment... I also have several glass bongs, a large grinder, ash catcher, blow torch, glass wand, lighters, and an ash tray.

Hah, I use this tiny leatherman pocket-knife. Has a tiny knife for bumping 'sniffables', and even a pair of scissors for when I'm out of filter tips. That's my only drug tool. When I want to snort a line I usually take my time and make a little tube out of something.

I just put my drugs in my pockets or wallet, except when going to a party. I've never been searched except on parties/raves, so I never found it necessary. In some cities here I might hide my stuff better. But not where I live.

/e: @home I have rigs, saline, filters, straws, a bong, a scale and 2 portable pure-pipes (I don't use them often though).

Last edited:
Hahaha this should be fun.

I keep all my supplies in a blue gym bag (those ones with the strings that weird highschool kids use as backpacks)

Contents:

E-Cig Box:
E cig, glass coaster, razor blade, 2 vials, scoopy, double nose scarface style snorting tube.
Ziggys
Buster
Smell Proof Jar with some Dro
Bag of Soda
Spoon
Pokey
Crack Pipe
Oral Syringe (for water for said spoon)
50' of Extension Cord (screens for a lifetime)

And the best part of it is, most of my employees at work have no idea I use any drugs at all :p

Lol I don't have a kit atm. My shits all over which worries me because I forgot where I hid some things. Yet, when I had a bag full of my drug paraphernalia it was a spoon, razor blade, hallowed out pens cut down (some long), a card of some sort, lighter, one hitter, and it goes on.

Over a thousand new needles, bacteriostatic sodium chloride, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, empty sterile vials, micron filters, alcohol wipes, cottons, cookers, and a few needle containers.

If you're counting cannabis equipment... I also have several glass bongs, a large grinder, ash catcher, blow torch, glass wand, lighters, and an ash tray.

Damn Cap'n; you're potentially the world's best equipped junkie :)

Lol I don't have a kit atm. My shits all over which worries me because I forgot where I hid some things. Yet, when I had a bag full of my drug paraphernalia it was a spoon, razor blade, hallowed out pens cut down (some long), a card of some sort, lighter, one hitter, and it goes on.

I never got caught by my parents because I always kept all of my shit in one place. I am too uptight to search around all over my house, haha, especially when my parents lived here.

I guess it's a blessing and a curse.

I've gotten caught by my mom before and trust me it's not a good thing. It took years for her to accept my drug use but now she seems to understand my struggles and she's done plenty of research of her own. It's basically been a good and bad thing because at least I can always count on her to help me out if things ever get too out of hand. On the other hand, my privacy has been greatly hindered. I really need to finish school, quit opiates, find a steady job, and move out. Then just use drugs that don't include opiates because I can't seem to get my life on track while being on opiates. I hope I can follow through on this because this really is good knowledge that was gained during a great Mushroom trip.