• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's happened to you in 2004?

had a great year as a single just out of a relationship, dropped some deadweight friends and picked up some fantastic ones, and of course, found my good friend e. oh and bluelight.

I haven't really acheived/gained anything this year. But I've done alot (if that makes sense).

January Had just finished high school. Spent alot of time with my two best friends drinking and smoking. Had a big fight with a female friend from highschool and her boyfriend 8( Broke up with the guy I was going out with (only went out like 1 or 2 months).

February I think This involved alot of partying like January. Becamse closer still to my two best friends, spent alot of time in Warrandyte enjoying the "nice" part of the yarra. :)

March Got a new job at a liquor store. Was made to work every saturday and friday night. Hated it. Went to Uni. Sort of enjoyed it.

April Met some loser who I ended up going out with for five months 8( I don't know why. Smoked alot of pot. Uni + Work plus parties.

May/June Same as April. Got bored of uni, stopped smoking pot. Went to my first rave around this time.

July Started going clubbing with my friend to this cute little goth place where we got really smashed. Became regulars. Met some people. Still friends with some of them.

August/September Broke up with loserhead. My birthday. Started going to the pub and hanging out with different people, drifting away from others. Quit uni at some stage.

October/Novemberish/December Started working in a coffee store. Still enjoying it :D Started going out to raves and raveish clubs and hanging out with new people. Partying alot. Doing a whole lot of relaxing. Decided to be more DTE and chilled. Decided I really like K. Car broke down. got kind of shitty because I dont know what to do with my life. Got over it. Decided to stop giving a shit and enjoy life. Destroyed my brain temporaraly (I hope). Quit my liquor store job in a bad way that left me without a reference. Had/have a crush on a new person every week. Decided I wasn't pagan anymore and was a hedonist instead. Sort of found some kind of balance in the past week, although I'm not sure.

edit/ And I went swimming for the first time this summer the other day.

I think I lied when I said I've done alot, what I meant was I've done absolutely nothing.

This year was a good one.

January : Started a new job.
February/May : Work became my life and I was seriously starting to stress over everything. So I started book an overseas holiday. My house I had rented out almost burnt down, it was only saved by the quick thinking tennants.
July : I see the my passport picture and I freaked out how fat I was. So I started to go on a diet. I go to court and lose my license for speeding for 6 months.
August/September : Diet is working well. Lost over 10 kilos in the final days before I go overseas. Which leads me to my trip o/s. Had the best time. Very soul re-building.
September/November : Back on the diet and overall I lost 15 kilos.
November/December : Turned 30. Had god knows how many parties. Paid $15,000 off my car. People at work now love me, especially after they saw how much this party animal can dance at the end of year function. Hopefully that night will pay dividends over the next few weeks and I can capitilse on my new reputation. ;)

well i have had an ordinary yr

-turned 20... (woo) *sarcasm*
-saw KoRn (that would have to be the highlight of the yr)
-again havent been able to hold a decent relationship with a girl.
-tried numurous different drugs for the first time.
-finally got my fat ass a new job back in IT.
-went to byron bay (Splendour In the Grass)
-Spewed many times (drugs, n alcohol)
-put myself into 10K debt to buy a 5K car
-met a few random bl'rs

besides that, cant think of much, i honestly think i have had a shit year, but there are things in there i cant complain about. So yeah, im sure the future is going to get better.

I had a lovely and eventful 2004...

* Started uni
* Turned 18 - at last!
* FINALLY got my Ls
* Drove a car (it happened 7 months after I got my Ls, so I count it as a completely separate event)
* Tried five new drugs
* Finally developed a liking for beer and red wine
* Re-organised friendships: (1) Made some brilliant new friends (2) Faded out some old friends when I realised that I didn't care (3) Appreciated even more the old friends I still care about
* Was a bridesmaid for my sister's wedding
* Got a job (though I don't start until next month)
* Got my braces off after almost two and a half years - w00t!
* Gained a LOT of confidence
* Gained a boyfriend. As a direct result, lost my virginity and fell in love. He is gorgeous and beautiful, and I am amazingly happy.

This year started off great with a trip down to Melbourne for my sister's wedding and a chance to catch up with my old mates.
It ended with the suicide of my house/work mate with me being the one who found him. Took me a while to come to terms with it and i would like to take this oppurtunity to give my most heartfelt thanks to Astrosmurf for being my late night msn therapist.
24.gif

Apart from those two event's this year hasn't exactly been enything to write home about. A weekend spent in Brisbane for a friends 80's themed housewarming and 4 days spent in Perth with two of my closest friends were definintely this years only highlights.

so far, the worst yr of my life :(

i have no future. Turned to drugs to forget about everything, and how bad life really is as a whole. . . I will be spending my bday (tomorrow) alone, christmas and nye most likely alone, which is how I want it to be. Ain't life grand

I can only hope next year offers me something worth living for. .

^Its my bday tomorrow too=D Wanna spend it alone together?

i try to think of only the positive...so:

i decided to go back to uni

i established what i can only hope will be a long lasting friendship ...
24.gif
to the max

hmmmm
my year has not been too amazing....
I guess the best part was when my boyfriend finally moved here after a year of doing the long distance thing and that was in May.
Then I guess when we moved out to our own place that was pretty special.
other than that I have had the same job for over a year and it gives me the shits I have been to some cool parties and in the new year we are going to the big day out.
Am hoping next year to find a better job.....

i...

-disliked me.

-liked (some) others.

-enjoyed music.

-hated most.

-trusted few.

-wrote some.

Hmm this year I -

-Swore off Bluelight

-Returned

-Got to meet some truly spectacular people (1234, cotb, Moebro, Eze, Goz)

-Fell for someone who didn't think I was real

-Discovered myself and learned to KNOW myself

-Learned to smile without secretly laughing at the world

How could I forget ?!?!?!?!? I went to KoRn too !! It was one of the best things I've done. Officer_Chops thanks for reminding me, I can't believe I didn't think of it. So glad to hear you thought it was great too!

Finally went to my first rave

I finally partied as much as I wanted to do for the last two years now.

Met more people who were into the same things that I'm into.

Joined Bluelight.. Lurve reading the different forums.

Met a guy and fell in love with him.

End up losing touch with most of my fren.

Got my heart broken

Starting to rebuild my friendships with my all my friends.

Realise how much I miss my parents especially because of the holiday season...

Finally lost the weight I've put on since coming to Australia.

Last edited:
Beat my bluelight addiction. I no longer care

Stayed off drugs the whole year

Travelled around europe again for 5 weeks while driving

Overtook porsches on the german autobahn

Got engaged

Got promoted

Gave up counterstrike. :)

Picked up natural selection :(

Gained 2.5 kilos.

Danced to 80s music.

- Finished Uni

- Started working as a registered nurse since the 16th december

- Turned 21

- Put on weight

- Lost the weight

- Lost myself twice this year, fucking scary

- Was on the verge of a nervous breakdown

- Found myself

- Got my first parking ticket

- Went to 2 PJ Harvey gigs =D

- Went to NZ
- Tried a fair few new drugs
- Went to BDO, went to Korn, Two tribes, as well as many other events and raves
- Started to Party a lot more
- Made a lot of new friends and drifted away from some older ones
- Quit my job at Maccas and joined Bluelight around the same time :)
- Turned 18
- Started clubbing
- Developed a bigger interest in Medecine
- Got my wallet stolen twice
- Became more self actualised (I think)
- Fell in love with psychadelics :D
- Finished the HSC
- Got a new phone the other day
- Loving life, see what tomorrow brings
- Looking forward to christmas and NYE

December: I had fun reflecting back on the year, only hope life gets better and I can pursue medecine and my huge interest in psyhcoactives ;)

Good thread idea angel!na.

* Finished School
* Changed My Music Styles Alot
* Finally Told My Friends I Was Gay :)
* Got 2 New Jobs
* Made Lot's Of New Friends
* Went To My First Rave
* Started Doing Voulenteer Work Again
* Went Through Many Up & Down Situations
* Enjoyed Life To The Fullest!