• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's happened to you in 2004?

Let's see..

Finally started uni, took me 3 years to work out what I wanted to do but it was definitely worth it

Learned a lot from and about my small child, and celebrated her first birthday

Made it a whole 366 days through matrimonial semi-bliss

Finished the uni year with a credit average

Got pregnant on only our second try, then lost 10kg because I was so bloody sick

Oh! learned to drive, finally

Started the ground work for my new business

Did great things with trying to overcome anxiety without medication (also not-so-great things, but hey, everything takes time)

Cleaned the house once or twice

Signed a new 12 month lease for our house, which will bring us up to living there for 3 years (which is the longest I've lived anywhere since I left Adelaide in 1999)

Did mucho sorting out of finances and credit and actually made it to a point where we could get approved for credit again, which was my major goal for this year

The end! I hope 2005 is even more brilliant than 2004.

- boy broke up with me (was sad at the time coz we were together for so long, but now its actually a blessing)
- moved towns, got crappy job
-living with my sister which is a big mistake
- go out alot im proud ive missed about 4 nights on the weekends since march
but yeah its been a pretty shitty year all round

It's been a tough ride but I don't think I have any hard feelings.

I had to come to terms with floundering by myself after coming out of a uni degree.

I quit the job I hated.

I got cool flatmates and a cool house

I got into the Australia's best music school for 2005 - still don't know what I *think* about this.

I sorted out my weight issues - I think I've *nearly* done it.

I admitted I have depression and I'm on the road to kicking it. :)

I opened up to someone and got rejected. Bleh.

I finally told my parents to stop treating me like crap. But they just cut me off (yesterday!) - but at least I told them - and now I'm strong enough to handle by myself.

I partied too much and saw what it can do to me!!

I did 3 drugs that were on my "to do in 2004" list

I made heaps of new friends and got rid of the negative ones.

I've actually never been happier - ever!! so yah :)

Ok lets see....

I dated a few more losers
Trained hard for most of the year
Took up kickboxing
Gained an attitude
Learned more about myself
Grew love for myself
Stopped taking crap
Realised i really do like being alone
Realised there are no decent men out there
Realised that girls are still bitchy, even after highschool.
Made some great friends
Got rid of the bad friends
Become a much stronger person
Broke a few hearts
Took too many drugs
Gave too many wankers the time of day.
Gave up doing hairdressing full time
Got another job doing something completely different, and loving it

I believe i have alot ahead of me in 2005. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
* I got involved in a serious relationship
* The seriousness was lost
* I moved back to my parents place
* I quit my full-time 3 year job
* I went to Germany, Austra, England, Korea and The Netherlands

* I've decided to move to Queensland, permanently

*recovered from new years eve 2003 hangover
*soon to celebrate christmas

.... that is all

did fantastically well in uni, moved in with my girl, everything else went by as if i had 15 pints of guiness i.e blurry
happy xmas + new years

i've done ok...

got on the student council, got a scholarship (small but still nice), got elected to be queer officer next yr (awesome!)

dated a sexy goth boy on and off for quite a while..

made lots of hot friends, got a lot of action (ahem! yay),

got a job i love, did ok at uni...

got a laptop!!!! fuck yes.

and more recently, met my fine boyfriend and oddly everything is going really well there (i'm not used to liking people this much for longer than a week.. what's happening?!)

ok bad stuff to make life interesting...
was constantly broke, had many hassles from the real estate agent (but they love me, so it's fine), didn't have sex with john safran.

that's all :)

Originally posted by roll with it
i got cancer :(

:(

that sucks.

i hope it can be fought. either way you have my condolences and my thoughts; it's a horrible thing, whether you've got it, or if it affects you indirectly :(

nezo said:
Beat my bluelight addiction. I no longer care.
=D
14.gif

ok... not in any paticular order
  • fell deeply truly in love
  • got engaged to the man I love
  • decided to go to England with my fiancé early next year
  • my uncle flew me to England in February for three weeks as a birthday present
  • turned 23, which suddenly seemed old but was a fantastic day spent in london, playing tourist and getting smashed on 2-4-1 drinks :)
  • started a science degree (whilst still doing my first)
  • stopped stressing about my grades and realised perfect isn't always achievable and a credit is OK (especially in science where they are pedantic fuckers)
  • realised working full time and doing two full-time degrees at two seperate uni's was insane and just steped back
  • got my first neice, she is gorgeous and healthy and spoilt rotten -and 5.5 months old now! it's gone so quick
  • dealt with health scare after health scare with my sister and constant fear of relapse (she hasn't yet although she has other health problems)
  • finally decided to let fate take care of my own medical problems and just stopped taking my medication (which is not going well but after 3 years of unsucessful treatment [this time round] I really don't give a damn)
  • started seeking out friendships of a deeper leavel and totally ignored the superficial links (sometimes burning bridges in spectacular fashion)
  • learned to really like me, the person I am and the person I am evolving into
  • realised that at times I am a slack and lazy friend and sometimes keeping people in your heart isn't enough - you need to tell them that you value them
  • gave up Tsar (my most beloved cat) to a good friend to look after whilst we're away and I miss him more than I should miss a cat.
  • started planning the wedding which is a HUGE and scary thing - not to mention expensive!
i think that just about covers it... oh and I quit all my mod spots on bluelight, stopped being a senior mod and started visiting less and less. But this think is like crack, I've had a year long break before and come back ;)

hmmm myself, an up and down year...

- Got my licence (finally)
- Got a car
- Moved out of home
- Made closer conection with mum since moving out
- Got a new job that I love
- Passed 'A' grade ref school
- Broke up with gf
- Aunty died in freek accident
- Quit reffing
- Made connections with old high skool friends & others
- Wrote off my car in an accident