• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Whats good for pain and sleep?

Well bars knock you out pretty fast. Take a whole bar (xanax you can look it up) and it sedates people it is an it treats anxiety and panic disorder but first time I took a bar I fell asleep within the next hour and slept for more than 15 hours.

I was taking the flexiril at night, but had a major hangover into the afternoon. Its just hard to tolerate that with work/school

Thanks for the help everyone. I'm going to look around for herbal remedies like kava and see if that helps. Just from reading around and what everyone has said, I don't want to go down the benzo/opiate road. Being in a technical field, I have a tendency to discount alternative medicines, but the research I've read from primary sources have a lot of positive results.

When you try kava, just make sure you get it from a good source. I wouldn't recommend kava pills or extracts, at least not until you have tried the ground root prepared in the traditional method. Then after that, if you find an extract more convenient go ahead and try it. But me personally I do not get as good an effect from extracts as I do from the traditional method. Good kava root can be amazing btw, its not just good for pain and sleep but recreation as well.

I wish I had known about how good it was before I went on benzos. You see, the pharmaceutical companies have brainwashed americans to ignore nature and use their products which often exceedingly harmful and no nothing but mask the symptoms of dis-ease. Nature has provided us with hundreds with remedies for most of our ailments but nature isnt as profitable so western medicine ignores them in favor of its pills and potions.

An interesting thing about natures herbs is that they often have a special little something in them that pharmies dont. for example, benzos destroy your spirit whereas kava on the other hand, uplifts your spirit.