• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine whats good for a comedown after coke binge

If its good coke and you dont do obscene amounts the comedown barely exists, a beer and joint, a salade and some sleep and youll be all good the next day. If its shit coke, then a xanax bar, a beer and a few joints. LOL.

^ Good coke has no comedown at all.

The best remedy for a cocaine comedown is sleep and benzos in my opinion.

I'm having a coke comedown right now. I knew this stuff was off, smelt like PVA/Elmers glue. When I was up I was utterly up, but when I tried to go to sleep I laid there til 7am with my heart pounding not able to sleep feeling a bit anxious. 48 hours later now and I'm still tired!

Yeah scag you're right, technically speedballing is both in one shot

Not technically, it just is. A speedball is coke & heroin in one shot. Using heroin to comedown after a coke binge is just that, using heroin to comedown.

Anyway, if you didnt like the coke, maybe quality was subpar?

I did a few lines, got a little excited and happy, drove home. and went to bed. Seriously. I wouldn't be surprised if it was icing sugar, with my luck.

there was NO come down.

I think im done with the whole drug experimentation thing: nothing worked on me like I wanted. The coke was only a tad stimulating, the etizolam put me to sleep, the phenibut put me to sleep and the modafnil made my eyeballs hurt. I mean WTF?

gabapentin is the only thing that produces any effects that I can call recreational.

sorry, rant over.

Most of the good advice has been covered. I'd stress the point about moderation. Pace yourself properly and you'll have little problem coming back down. No need for the big rockstar lines. Just a bump here and there.

And stop early in the night.

Not technically, it just is. A speedball is coke & heroin in one shot. Using heroin to comedown after a coke binge is just that, using heroin to comedown.

Anyway, if you didnt like the coke, maybe quality was subpar?
I was more or less saying that it could be just as hazardous, but works well.

IME the best thing for stim comedowns is alcohol even better than opiates or benzos

Either benzos or opiates. Mind you both are very addictive and have terrible withdrawal symptoms, esp. benzos. It also depends if you already have a tolerance to one of the two or hopefully not both.
If you have a tolerance to opiates i would say use a intermediate acting benzodiazepine like valium or xanax. They both have quick onsets of action and the plus with Valium (diazepam) is that it has an incredibly long half life due to its metabolites and it retains the best muscle relaxant properties of all the benzos, which i think helps with a coke comedown. Clonazepam (klonopin) would also be a good choice because it has muscle relaxant qualities and also has a nice half life, though no were near that of diazepam. Finally i might suggest lorazepam aka ativan as it also is an intermediate benzo and will help as well. In my experience the best benzos that work for me are clonazepam and xanax (in that order). Though clonazepam takes about 1 and a half hours to peak i have to time it out and take it when i know that at about the time it reaches peak blood levels is when i will be out of coke, which is extremely hard to do lol.

Now if you have a tolerance to benzos then i would suggest trying to get some hydrocodone and take around 15-20mgs if weight is between 90 to 125lbs. If weight is 126 to 175 i would begin with 20 to 25. it also depends on your sex as well as Genetics. I am keeping the dosages low to prevent someone from overdosing, as this is a harm reduction site. If you cant get hydro but can get oxycodone and for the sake of not writing an essay i will assume OP is male, I would take 15 to 20 mgs. I would stay away from heroin unless you trust your source and the purity he or she is claiming. If its fairly good a nice small line will suffice. Any other pharms like hydromorphone (dilaudid), to Oxymorphone (opana) are all more and more potent in a sense of weight to potency. They also depend on ROA and i would recommend swallowing only, as pills are meant to be in the first place.

To sum up lol, and i know you are done with the whole drug thing which is great, is the potency of cocaine. Good cocaine wont actually make you fiend for it to the point of doing something stupid. It produces a euphoric uplifting high in which you want to either conversate if with friends, or do something and do it damn well lol. They dont call it Peruvian Marching Powder for nothing lmao. GOOD SHIT stopping the yayo. Not the greatest thing for the heart. As for Opies and Benzos plz stay away, they trouble in the long run if once again you have an addictive personality, which it seems you dont. You are the lucky few, pce bro

Being an overly anxious person myself, I could never grasp why a lot of people love doing stimulants. I've done Coke a handful of times only to feel like shit for the entire day afterwards. But to answer your question, any decent benzo would be the best thing to take away that shitty speedy feeling. Opiates would help but in the instance of helping your heart slow down and your body relax, benzos would be key in my opinion. Get your hands on some Xanax or even klonopin.