• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's Going On in Briss Valley?

Is this tree in briss valley??And outside the best club in the valley??? The name of it is like your **.
Hahaha...Got the edit person on a loop hole here...haha
Yes..That tree rocks! I never have the could be farkd energy to attemp climbing it...
but normally when i walk out of that club im blind drunk and scattered and the last thing i want to do is climb a tree.
One to there own i spouse tho..

[No loopholes!; The rules apply, or the thread will be closed!!; p_d]

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ yup u know the one . ive spent lots of time talking codshit up in that tree ...
whenever my peak gets a bit too much i go out to it . Some of the best nights of my life have been spent there....
Its a pitty the cops have taken a liking to it too....

its shocking how all the clubs in the valley are now infested with undercover cops. Just this weekend me and some mates went out to see a popular female dj play and i couldnt believe how many undercover cops were in there. It was pretty suss when two guys in their 30's stood outside the toilet for most of the night watchin everyone who went in out like a hawk (they werent even holding any drinks). Also I was asked 4 times by ppl in their 30's 40's if I had anything to sell .......did anyone else notice anything on friday nite?