• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

🎄 Christmas 🎄 Whats drugs you doin NYE

d8,d9 and some wine

Somehow managed to get a invite +1 to a dinner tonight. Gonna be aight

Woke up this morning with symptomatic covid (my father previously tested positive 2 days ago) so Tylenol, Vitamins D3/B12/etc, and maybe a reduced dose of my daily Dexedrine.

Looks like I'll be saving the exciting stuff for mid-late January.

Hope everyone who can goes and parties twice as hard for me this year.

Woke up this morning with symptomatic covid (my father previously tested positive 2 days ago) so Tylenol, Vitamins D3/B12/etc, and maybe a reduced dose of my daily Dexedrine.

Looks like I'll be saving the exciting stuff for mid-late January.

Hope everyone who can goes and parties twice as hard for me this year.
If you want some random things to throw in for self medication to make you feel like you are doing something, if you have any famotidine (pepcid) in your house. It is associated with decreased inflammatory symptoms in covid and has pretty low toxicity.

Definately won't cure it, and likely will do near nothing, but might give you some small sense of agency knowing you are putting your finger on the scale.

Plus this is a drug forum, that is here to promote use of all drugs. harm reduction forum that serves to give folks advice in times like this.

On topic:
I'll probably be just drinking boozes, smoking weeds, doing those cute little nicotine pouch things that I've gotten myself addicted to, and maybe a lil shot of kratom.

got my weed. pretty good.
think i will dose pregab and ride out on this lappy
just chill, bill dont kill for real
yeah

nothing but a sleeping pill for later, going back to my old career, tried so hard find something else, but i can make money hand over fist with my profession, and im def not gonna be hung over tomorrow, but i wish for coke and shrooms and downers happy new year

So i ended up drinking a 26oz bottle of Stoli
took a total of 8 7.5mg Zopiclone
2mg C;lonazepam(I think may have been more)
1 30mg MS contin taken orally
Lots of weed
a gram of shater
Lots of Blonde Sativa Hash
It all ended in a fuckin black out. And please noone copy my dumb ass here this was anything but smart. the combo of Alcohol, benzos and Opiates has put many a person in the ground. I was goddamn lucky i didnt take anymore morphine then i did