• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs What's a good drug to try for someone who's not really into drugs anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Questionanswers2140

Greenlighter
And not weed either because I still smoke hella weed. I'm just looking for something preferably legal (rc or natural) and relatively safe for a one and done use (or maybe I'll finish the bag,)

I want something that I can go out on and enjoy the evening by the water and the night in the party district, so it can't be anything *insane* like being blitzed on Ayahuasca. But I can handle something strong and trippy (I used to drop acid and shrooms so I like open eye visuals) it just has to stay level 3-3.5.

I liked the way that 320mg of dxm (staggered over 2 hours) made me feel (I'm 135lbs) towards the middle except for the fact it was too disorenting to walk so I just sat by the water that was made to look like blue glittery carpet, listened to music, and behaved myself, I even had a few full blown OVEs. Towards the end was really good when the disorenting effects wore off and I could walk around and eat again. I liked how weed brought it back when I got home. Through out the whole time I wasn't at all worried about the fact I was in public acting like a child at the aquarium (marine life was super active that day)

I also had a good trip one time on 220ug of LSD I regretted not taking 350ug but too bad it lasts so damn long.

I never smoked DMT but Ayahuasca was too intense in pleasant doses to go out on and sub breakthrough doses make me hella paranoid.

I've only had field shrooms and they honestly just feel like alcohol to me without the side effects. Not really what I'm looking for.

I want to start the day by going to the Bay and looking at the sting Ray's and crabs. I'm thinking trippy at this point. I don't mind it getting level 3 just so long as I can avoid getting arrested if I'm handling my shit. I'll eat before hand and take around 6:30am so I can be tripping at sunrise. I'll want to be sober enough to eat by 3:00pm. I want this trip to be very calming and serene feeling like shrooms or dxm not speedy and uncontrollable like DMT or lsd.

After that I'm gonna want food, and to start skateboarding to another neighborhood where I can go to the gay bar and socialize for happy hour. (Keyword socialize.) Last time I went in there I did Coke and did more than socialize. I want something at this point to bring back some of the pleasant psychedelic feelings but I don't want to be fully tripping at this point. I'm thinking a joint of weed mixed with one of the safer spice blends or cannabinoids. Maybe a light oral dose of syn-can would be good too. (Happy hour runs 4-7 in general here) (headtrip was the blend I liked does anyone know what the noid was?)

After that I'll be heading to the dance floor and that's when I want it to pop off. I want to have an intense dancing trip with OEVs and crazy euphoria, I want to feel like I am one with the universe while on that floor. MDMA won't do this but MDA or 2C-B might although I'd like to keep this rc if at all possible. (Although this part is prolly the most dangerous so if necessary I'll do an illegal one here. Clubs close at 3am.

Of course I'm going to need to come down after all of this and I'll have weed and beer to sedate me and flush my system. All and all I'm looking to stay fucked up all day. What RCs (little leeway on the last one) should I consider.

I personally never used RCs so I cant recommend a good one, but if you like "trippy"... ketamine is a good drug to use in small doses. Whether you're simply going for a walk on the beach, socializing at a bar, or going to a club to dance, I think you'll have a good time. Its safe too. I dont personally like ketamine (im an opiate addict) but I can see how people enjoy it.

The only downside is that it has a short half-life (you can just take it a few times throughout the day/night though). IV ketamine lasts anywhere from 30-45 minutes and IM ketamine last anywhere from 45-60 minutes. Ive never used powder ketamine, so im not sure about that. Im sure it would be around the same though.

For me the "comedown" was nothing bad at all. Just made me tired and I slept lol No hangover or anything.

Maybe there is an RC that has the same properties?

Good luck. Be safe.

This is a very "what should I take" type question IMO, such posts are not allowed for obvious reasons, if you have to ask what you should take out of the veritable galaxy of substances that exists nowadays then generally you should not be taking anything.

It's like asking what should I eat for dinner? Except some of the options on the menu are poisons if you don't know how to cook them.

^ Also IMO - ketamine and in fact dissociatives in general are a bad bad choice if you are going to be out in the world. If you've never done it before you don't know how you will react, and may accidentally cross the line between a fun dose and an incapacitating one. Dissociatives are not like your common-and-garden psychedelics, and k-holing in public is no joke, you will be incapacitated and completely vulnerable, and potentially have no idea what is going on around you no matter how well you think you can "handle yourself" on other drugs.

All that said I will make a small recommendation to you while this thread is open, re-interpreting your question as basically you want a light trip, nothing too heavy, and you are at least somewhat experienced with psychedelics. I would recommend a low to moderate dose of Metocin - read up on it yourself first of course, but it is a psilocin analogue and in my experience a very friendly, functional substance, somewhat like mushrooms but a lot less headfucky. Low to moderate doses will not last too long either, maybe 4-5 hours.

Other than that, it's generally a sensible policy not to do drugs you have never done before while out and about, except maybe stimulants and empathogens, as I know most people (myself included) will break this rule now and then. Anything else should be treated with caution and you should test the waters in a place where you have control over the set and setting and with people that you trust. This applies to well known drugs and so called "RCs", which is really a somewhat meaningless and arbitrary distinction anyway.

Welcome to Bluelight. ;)

Hey Questionanswers2140, welcome to Bluelight :). Unfortunately, we don't allow "what should I take" topics here.

Status
Not open for further replies.